3

I was at kettle in the back room setting up the massage tables. The other coaches were running today's practice since I was very tired this morning. After I was done making sure I have everything set up for when all the players come in the paperwork I had yet to do was practically screaming my name.

"Hey Sam, can you check out my shoulder it's been hurting for awhile now" Andre asked walking into the room. "Sit" was all I said. Every time I look at him I get an instant replay of what he said to the guys on face time.

"Take your jersey and pads off please" he did as was told and took them off. I put my hand on his shoulder causing him to jolt from the coldness of my hands I started feeling around his muscle to see if he has any knots. "Jesus Andre" I said feeling a massive knot. "What's wrong?" He asked sounding concerned about himself. "How did you get a knot this big"

He reclined on the table, flipping onto his stomach as I massaged the knot out of his shoulder. "So you and Tom?" He said almost as if it was a question. "What about me and Tom?" "Are you guys like a thing?" "No me and Tom are just very good friends. We have a lot in common and our families are actully friends because we are from the same place" "you're from Toronto?" "Born and raised there till I was about 13 then we moved to Dallas Texas because my dad got a job there"

"So you're from Sweden?" I asked "Yeah I've lived there my whole life until a few years ago." He said "Is it nice there? I've always wanted to go there" "Sweden is beautiful. I love it there"

We continue to talk about Sweden and Texas until I was done taking the knot out. "Practice will be over in like 10 so don't bother going back onto the ice. And hold on one sec I have to give you something." I went to the desk grabbing the business card writing my cell number on it. "Don't do anything to strenuous on your shoulder but other then that it should be fine. If it starts hurting in an hour or two just message me and we will figure out a plan for you" I handed him the card as he stood up with his jersey and pads in his hand. The card was taken from my hands and put onto the table where he was sitting. I went and sat back at the desk seeing his tones abs in the corner of my eyes. I quickly glanced at him and he saw me looking. He chuckled before throwing a shirt over his head. He grabbed the card again before leaving. All the players walked in as he walked out.

"How's Sammy doing?" Latta asked laying on the table as I was about to crack his back. "She going alright. But it's a slow day" "we can tell, you look exhausted,Sam are you alright?" Tom chirped In walking over to us. "You're done latta. Have a good night. Tell the wife and kids I said the same" "ditto" he said

Tom and I stood out side the change room talking. "Sam what's actually wrong. I know you are more then just tired" " I'm home sick that's it." "Well do you want to go home. I can call your mom to go pick you up from the airport. Or we can fly your mom here" "no I'll be fine. It was just that I was talking to Andre and we talked about home and how great it is there and I started to miss it a little" "aw Sammy" Tom said pulling me into a hug. Quickly wrapping my arms around tom who was still fully dressed in his uniform. "I'll be fine. I got a little bit of home with me right here"

We let go of each other and I looked behind Tom seeing Andre starring at us as he walked away. "What's his problem?" I asked pretending like I didn't hear their FaceTime conversation. "He is just having some girl trouble but I'm sure he will figure it out" Tom said turning his head so he could look at Andre. "Aw who is she maybe I can help him." "No she is sorta like a forbidden fruit. I think it all depends on if she likes him and how far she is willing to go if she wants to be with him cause they aren't supposed to date" "what if they stay just friends?" I asked. "Then burks would be a sad little boy for a long long time"

I felt bad. I didn't know he liked me that much nor did I understand how he could. I mean I haven't known him for that long never mind actually having a conversation with him. And Christ I don't know if I like him. I definitely don't like him enough to sacrifice my career for him.

-
Make sure you vote for more frequent updates and comment if you like the story so far !! <3