5

This morning was very awkward. I woke up at andres and we didn't talk very much. He asked me how I was feeling but I just gave him one word responses. He eventually drove me home and I snuck into my apartment without being loud enough for Tom to hear me down the hall. 

I showered and threw my hair into a braid before grabbing coffee and heading to practice early. I got to the rink early so I could have my own morning skate without the guys. I decided sweating the rest of the alcohol out of me would be a good plan.

As soon as I got to the rink I changed into my skates, grabbing my gloves and stick, and turned some music on the speakers. Lap after lap I skated and then decided to do some drills. I worked on puck handling and shooting. After a while I was a sweaty mess and I grabbed some water.

When I went back onto the ice I saw people start to walk into the rink some of them being Tom and Andre. Pretending like I didn't even see them I continued to skate around. Andre was soon to be on the ice as well as Tom. "Hey Sam can we talk?" Tom said. I nodded and skated off the ice onto the bench.

"What happened last night?" He asked. "I went out with my friends and I had to much to drink. The alcohol got the better of me" I said trying to avoid telling him about Tyler. "And what about this guy. Do you even know him or are you going around making out with random people?" "Tom... listen all the happened was a kiss. We did nothing else" "so you went to the bar that all the NHL hockey players go too. So which hockey player did you hook up with?" I went quite. I know I can't tell him cause he will find him and beat him up or go after him during a game. "Oh my god sam is he on the team?" He asked starring into my soul. "Jesus Tom no why would I do that! Plus all the guys were at your house. I'm not telling you because you will beat him up. I know you will" "no I won't you just need to tell me who it is" I sighed giving up. "Can you please just drop it. It won't happen again" "Sam you are like a little sister to me. I don't care who he is, if he hurts you he will be gone" "I get it tom but I'm a big girl. I can handle this myself okay." He shook his head and we hugged it out before he went off to practice.

They all went to practice and I went to the training room to stretch

Tyler
So Mrs.bacardi, how are you feeling today?
Sam
Well mr.vip I'm doing terrific actually
Tyler
Well good think you can hold your alcohol better then I can cause I'm an absolute mess today
Sam
I'd say that I would come take care of you but you got me in big trouble last night mister
Tyler
How so?
Was your chauffeur disappointed? 😂
Sam
Tom was mad that I make out with a stranger and Andre the guy that picked me up had to take care of me last night
Tyler
I guess we aren't strangers anymore. And I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you last night darling.
Sam
It's fine andre's a sweetheart and took good care of me last night
Tyler
Okay but I could take better care of you ;)
Sam
Oh goodness. Are you sure you're not still drunk?
Tyler
Who knows 😂
Sam
Okay well I gotta go back to work
Tyler
Talk to you later darling

I stopped talking to Tyler because I needed to think. I mean Tyler is known for being a fuck boy and what if he is just using me to try and get closer to the team. How would being with him even work if he lives in a different city. I was all so confused because I don't want to let tom down but I don't want to be mean to Tyler.

I sat at the desk and filled out some papers till all the guys came in and I tended to them. After stretching and Icing some of them it was Tom, Andre, Jacub, and latta left. "Tom I've been thinking about going to visit my mom" I told him as I tapped up latta's knee. "Yeah um for sure we can go visit" "is this... a road trip I hear you talking about?" Jacob interrupts. "Well I was saying that we were just going to go..." "Yeah why don't we all tag along and make it a fun trip" "Fine but most of you are staying at toms house" "road trip!!" They all yelled at the same time.

Right after I was done icing all the guys we went and talked to coach to make sure it was okay that we all left for Two days. He agreed and we all went to book our flights.

-
Hope you guys are liking the book so far :) don't forget to vote