12

It's been a month since the whole Tyler situation. No Andre and I are not dating yet. we go on so called 'dates' and we sleep over at each other's houses, I even have a Toothbrush at his house for god sake. But no I am not his girlfriend and he is not my boyfriend.

Today was my birthday but it didn't feel like it. The only message I got this morning was from my parents telling me that they are proud of me and love me. Work was normal. No one said anything not even Tom. Today was actually really boring until I got a call from Lauren, oshie's wife. She asked me if I wanted to go out and get some drink claiming that she needs to get away from the kids for the night.

I went into my bedroom fixing my hair to make sure my slicked back bun was still doing okay. I did my regular make up routine before getting changed into a dress with my black trench coat over top.

After putting on some lip gloss Lauren knocked on the door

After putting on some lip gloss Lauren knocked on the door. Pulling it open and walking out with her beside me, we went to the car. "Don't you look just the cutest" she said eyeing my outfit.

I hopped into the passenger side of the car and made small talk as we drove to the bar. I zoned off when my phone buzzed. I looked down seeing that Andre had sent me one of his classic "hey baby" text. I knew he was going to start a conversation asking me about my day. I messaged him back a simple "hi" so he knew that something was wrong but I wasn't going to explain.

Andre
Wow that's a dry text.

Sam
I'm actually busy right now. I'm going out with Lauren can we talk later.

Andre
No.
What's wrong?
I have practice tomorrow so I won't hear from you for a while.

Sam
What?
I'm a coach so I'll see you at practice!??

Andre
Okay well we both have to work, we can't stand there and talk about our personal lives. Like who's house we are eating dinner at

Sam
Well we clearly don't talk about our personal lives enough.

Andre
What's that's supposed to mean

Sam
Nothing never mind
I've gotta go

I turned off my phone sliding it into my jacket pocket hopping that Lauren puts the petal to the metal cause I'm in need of a few drinks.

We pulled into the parking lot and I immediately got out of the car walking towards the building. There was a line of people standing outside but Lauren simply walks around them and tells the body guard her name. We walked inside seeing all the people having a good time. Everyone had what I needed. A drink in their hands. Before I could even order a drink Lauren pulled me up stairs to the vip section. "Why are we going up-" "surprise!" Everyone yelled before I could even finish my sentence. Ally, Megan, shyla, Julia, the whole team and the wags. Everyone was here for me. They all said their happy birthdays and hellos till I was left with one person. Mr. Burakovsky himself. "You did that on purpose. You picked a fight just to get under my skin didn't you?" I asked him as he slowly inches closer to me. "And what if I did, it worked didn't it. And it you never even suspected this" he said proud of him self. His hands attached to my hips but I was quick to swat them away as if I was still mad at him. "Oh Sammy. Did you really think I would forget your birthday out of all birthdays?" "Yeah I did. You had me believing that everyone forgot. when did everyone become actors. I was so depressed at practice. I ate dinner by myself for god sakes" I gave up on being mad at him and pulled him into a hug resting my head onto his chest. "Awww baby I'm sorry it won't happen again" I looked up puckering my lips at him. His soft lips gently pressed against mine and everyone around us started to cheer. I smiled into the kiss feeling Andre doing the same thing.

We all made our way down stairs to get drinks and dance. I danced with the girls as I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked over at the bar seeing Andre smirk at me as he litfted the cup to his lips. Open interlude by Bryson tiller started playing and I pointed Andre to come on the dance floor with me. He walked over and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lowered his head to my ear. "What are you doing to me" he asked with a chuckle at the end. I moved back smiling at him as he stood there watching me. I swayed my hips back and forth dancing and singing the song to him. "Baby I would go insane for your love fuck what your friends say... it's gotta mean something" his hands attached to my hips as he stood behind me now dancing with me.

The night continued until everyone started leaving. Andre and I went back to my apartment going straight to the bed room. "Happy birthday baby" Andre said out of breath as he laid right beside me before I fell asleep.

I woke up with my half bare body against his with the sheets covering us. I quietly crawled out of bed and into the bathroom to go for a shower. When I got out I let my hair air dry as I slipped on some lulu lemon leggings and a cropped tank top with a cardigan

 When I got out I let my hair air dry as I slipped on some lulu lemon leggings and a cropped tank top with a cardigan

After going into the kitchen started cooking breakfast I ran into the bedroom. "Andre" I whispered peppering his face with kisses. Good thing I brushed my teeth. He groaned rolling over and covered his head with a pillow. "Sleepy head wake up. Im making breakfast. When I come back from toms you better be awake" he brushed off what I said snuggling deeper into the bed. I checked on the food before walking to Tom door. After a few knocks and not response I let myself into the apartment. "Tom I have breakfast" I yelled as I walked to his bedroom.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Not only was Tom laying there but Allison was laying on top of him top less. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed causing them to both wake up. "Shit" Allison said pulling her head under the blanket. "Did you guys... actually I don't want to know. I came to tell you breakfast is ready at my place"

I sharply turn around walking back to my place.

-
Good one Allison

Don't forget to vote :)