8

It's been a week since we got back from Texas. Everyone has been getting into game mode because we had one yesterday and we have one next week. We have practices everyday but after that we have our own time. Andre and I have been hanging out a lot lately. Whether it's us watching movies or going for morning skates we find time to hang out together. I've slowly stopped talking to Tyler. It's hard with the distance. And I think it's about time that I tell him the truth.

Sam
Hey are you busy right now or can I call you.

Without even getting an answer the phone started to ring. "Hey tyler" "hey Sam what's up?" He asked. "Well I've just been holding somethings back and I think that I should be truthful and tell you" I said nervously.
"Um okay what's wrong?" "I just want you to know that you are a great guy but I don't think that what ever we have between us is going to work out. And it's nothing that you did it's just that I was hiding my true emotions for a different guy and that why what happened at the bar happened."
"So you used me to make your self not like a different guy because you're a hoe and cant pick one guy" he said shocking me with his choice of words. "No Tyler I never purposely used you. I knew that a guy liked me but I didn't know I liked him back. And it's not like we were ever dating. Sure we made out before but I sure as hell wasn't going to base a relationship off of that."
"Whatever Sam. I knew you weren't good for me anyways. Your clingy ass was the one that came to Dallas and came to my house" "in case you forgot I went to visit my family because you and Andre were messing with my head and I didn't know what to do anymore. Let's not forget that you were the one that invited me over and I turned it down and then you invited me over AGAIN to watch movies. You're the one with the clingy tendency" "When I come to Washington you can have all your shit that you forgot at my house. Don't talk to me again. And maybe you should think twice before you use more guys." I hung up on him and threw my phone.

After sitting on my couch for a while thinking about everything he said I realized I'm doing just fine. I stood my ground and had valid points for everything. I did nothing wrong, he has just gotten hit a few to many times on the Ice to realize that.

I decided that I wasn't going to let him bring me down over his petty invalid reasons.

I did some paper work and cleaned my apartment while listening to music on my speaker. I did a little at home work out and showered before going to bed.

-

It's morning skate before the game against the Dallas stars. I was very nervous for today but I couldn't let them know that or they would ask a million and one questions. I stood on the bench with all the other coaches as we went over game plays we want them to practice. After writing a few plays we went onto the ice to demonstrate. We weaved and passed the puck through the players before taking the shot. Once they ran it a few times along with other plays we packed up and went home.

I went home getting in the shower. We all always try to look our best going to the rink. They all wear suits and sometimes I'll get fancy and wear a dress. It's a look good feel good thing.

I got changed had curled my hair accompanied with my face of make up

I got changed had curled my hair accompanied with my face of make up. I packed my game bag with warm athletic clothes, my team jacket and running shoes. When you stand there for a while you get cold so I made sure I had my hat and gloves.

I grabbed my trench coat and all my stuff before locking up the apartment and heading to my car. I drove to kettler and when I got there the other team was already there. I got out of the car and through the door making eye contact with a bunch of the Dallas players. They all subtlety whispered to each other as I walked pass them going through security. The fact that Tyler is standing there somewhere in that group probably looking at me knowing it's me makes my whole body feel terrible but I can't let him know that he is effecting me. I handed Marcus the security guard my ID badge and he let me through. "You excited for the big game today coach" Marcus said as he handed the badge back. "Never felt better. Thank you Marcus you are a saint" i gave him a quick hug before I went to the change room. I started unpacking my bag making sure everything for the game is ready when Andre messaged me telling me that him and Tom were here. I went and met them in the parking lot. "Hey sammy nice to see you all dressed up" Tom said. I gave him a quick hug while we were both laughing. "I'll leave you two to catch up" he said leaving me and Andre there.

"You clean up nicely" I told him and we linked arms walking back into the building. The other team was still getting checked in and I could tell Tyler was looking at me cause it felt like the devils eyes were stuck in the back of my head. "Thanks id say the same but you always look great" I laughed at him as my face went beet red. "Are you okay sam you seem a little off?" "Yeah I'm fine but i've got to tell you something once we are inside" we both went through security and into the arena.

"What's up" he asked referring to what I had to tell him. "So Tyler and I are completely over. I told him that I didn't have feelings for him and that he was basically just a distraction because I think I have feelings for someone else. He got mad at me for using him and he used some not so nice words." "Did you know that you liked the other guy before you started talking to Tyler?" He asked. "No I didn't know I felt this way about the guy until I was in Dallas" "then it's not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong. The heart wants what it wants, plus he is a real dick for being mean to you" Andre said pulling me into a hug. He kissed the top of my head sending butterflies to my stomach like it always does. "Ok now go get changed and tape your sticks." I told him sending him to the change room.

This is going to be a long game.

-
Exciting chapters are coming so make sure you vote for faster updates