{ 2 } GOODGUYFITZ [ G ]

REQUEST: NO
CONTAINS: SEXUAL REFERENCES, HEATED MAKEOUTS, LEAD UP
SMUT: No, But references too.
NOTES: This one is slightly longer than the last, and i do hope you like it!!
TITLE:
THE NIGHT AFTER

[ + ]

You groaned to yourself quietly and brought a hand up to your head. The curtains had been pulled open, and you were the only person in the room. You were completely naked.

You quickly sat up, slight regret for your actions, but pulled on your under garments and bra. You couldn't find your shirt, so you pulled on the shirt you found on the floor.

It was huge. It was a black shirt, with the word MISFITS written in rainbow letters. You furrowed your eyebrows, trying to recall last nights events.

You remember your friends dragging g you out to a night club, and they had left before you could see what was happening. They had all of your stuff, jumper, phone, purse, everything.

"Hey," Someone stood beside you as you lifted your head off your hand, your finger twirling in the martini stopping.

You looked over, and your eyes widened. Whoever this guy was, he was tall. He looked about, 6"4? 6"5 even. He had brown hair and very lustful eyes.

You groaned, leaning back against the wall and sliding down. You couldn't find your shorts, but you did find your shirt.

However, The entire front of your shirt was completely ripped in half, and covered in sweat.

It had been a few hours, and you'd spent most of your time pressing up against this guy, and grinding.

"Let's head back to my place, yeah?" He growled into your ear, digging his hands into your hips and you nodded, letting him pull you along.

It was slightly hazy from there but you remember getting in his car, and through him speeding and whispering in your ear about the things he'd do to you, you got the gist.

He slammed the breaks on, and the two of you climbed out of the car as quickly as possible. You hadn't noticed it, but there were two more cars in the drive way.

He pushed you up against the front door, hands running up and down your sides and trailing hot kisses down your neck.

"Inside?" He panted, finally swinging the door open. You two couldn't seperate, and he wrapped his hands around your thighs and held you up against the wall.

Thinking back to it, you remembered how amazing it felt to be in his arms, but quickly shook your head and continued back. You couldn't remember getting up the stairs, but you certainly remember him slamming you onto the bed.

He kicked open his door, his hands sure to leave bruises on your thighs, and dropped you on the bed.

You were trying to pull off your shirt, but as intoxicated as you were, you couldn't pull it passed your arms.

"Need some help?" He growled, grabbing the collar of your shirt and tugging on the threads until it tore apart.

He'd already taken his shirt off, and you sat forward and started unbuckling his belt. He pushed his trousers down, and climbed over you, whispering in your ear.

"Call me Cam, baby."

You groaned into your hands, and looked around the room for your shorts one more time. Still realising you couldn't find them, you swore to yourself.

Your eyes caught yourself in the mirror. Your hair was a mess, hickeys were traced across all of your body, and if you lifted the shirt, you could see hickeys littering your thighs.

However, turning around, there were two large handprints, one on either thigh, where he had lifted you up. You quickly pulled the shirt back down, a blush covering your face, and made your way out of the room.

You looked at the pictures across the walls as you made your way downstairs. There were pictures of Cam as a baby and pictures of him with a bunch of random dudes.

As you wandered into the room, your eyes landed on Cam, who was shirtless, but wearing a pair of sweatpants.

His eyes turned to catch yours, and his face lit up in a smile. He motioned you over, pulling you into his lap and then turning back to the other two men in the room.

"This is Mason, and Toby." The two boys looked at the both of you, smirks sitting on their face. You weren't sure if Cam had noticed, but you sure weren't going to tell him about the scratch marks down his back.