GOODGUYFITZ - HE LIKES YOU

The first time you meet, he calls you a faggot and you call him 'goodguyfists'

He gives you piggieback rides.

You're the only person he doesn't call short.

He refers to you as the 'Mum' of the group.

He likes to suprise you with random gifts, because he knows how much you hate, secretly love, him thinking about you.

Him waking up in the morning and sending you stupid selfies.

Him memorising your timezone.

He hates it when you call him anything other than Cameron, because he loves the way it sounds when you say it.

Him being out with the guys at a club and pushing away the girls, because all he can think about is what dress you would have worn if you two had gone out tonight.

Him reading fanfics about you two, because the entirety of his fan base ships you.

He'd never admit it, but he shipped it too.

Him talking about you for the entire podcast.

The boys trying to push you together because Cam's sad and depressed without you.

Him knowing exactly what to do when you're sad.

Him secretly strong turned on when you call him the 'Daddy' of the group.

Him teaching you how to play games and he always sits you in his lap because it gives him the excuse to wrap his arms around you.

Him refusing the let the guys come over when you're around because he doesn't want them to embarrass him.

If you stay the night he'll often lie awake with you next to him and wonder what it would be like if you two were together.

Him having some private time, and you walk in to hear him say your name.

Him accidentally walking in on Your private time, and to get pay back you make sure he hears you say his name.

This leads to a very agressive makeout session that leaves bruises and hickeys in places the guys can't see.