ZUCKLES - HE LIKES YOU

Mason would be SO OBVIOUS IT HURTS.

He'd double text you at 3 in the morning.

He would ask the guys if you could come with them anywhere they went.

He was always touching you in someway, wether it was his fingertips or his head, it was touching you.

He gave you kisses on your cheek and loved how red you went.

Fitz often teased him about liking you, even on camera, and he'd admit it.

You always took it as a joke.

He made sure to never break down when you were watching stream, he hated crying infront of you.

Mason liked to have you read stories to him on discord, because it was the only way he slept anymore.

He always brought over a spare change of clothes when going to yours, in case his smelt like weed.

He never let you hang around if the guys were smoking, and if you wanted to hang out, he'd leave the guys.

He didn't let you smoke, or drink.

He never let you go out to nightclubs because of that one time you were tripped by a guy and everyone was flashed by your adorable hello kitty underwear.

(You swear it was only laundry day!)

Mason helped by wearing spoungebob trackies.

There was one occasion you got effing pissed.

Mason hated it, but decided to join you.

You felt a lil' handsy

Next thing you know, you're waking up, in your bed, Mason next you, both of you naked as frick.

Mason, of course, was dying inside. He thought this would ruin everything you two had together, and he wanted to shy away from you.

That was the opposite of what happened.

Mason and You move in together, and all because of that night, you're acting like a married couple.

Until someone *cough* fitz *cough* points this out, and he just said "fuck it,"

Next thing you know, you're being asked on a date while being serenaded with Swagger and Toby both holding tiny ukuleles and holding a rose in their mouth, whilst fitz was in a speedo.

You couldn't say yes,

not because you didn't want too,

but because you were laughing.

so

damn

hard.

( YOU EVENTUALLY SAID YES )
(i hope)

PLEASE GO READ MY ANNOUNCEMENT!!! I NEED FEEED BAAACKKKK

if you're not following me climckbat that sushibe burton.

Avengers book anyone?