SMII7Y - HE LIKES YOU

He's always nervous when you're around, even if you aren't talking to him.

If you're bringing a friend to a party, he makes sure that he gets to know that friend, because who wouldn't want to know their future wives best friend?

He always brings over (surprisingly good) cookies when you tell him you're hungry.

He likes to run around with you while you're shopping, and he loves seeing you try on all the dresses.

His favourite colour on you is red.

He likes to play with your hair, even braiding it. He's also surprisingly good at hair design.

He was with you when you got your first tattoo, and when he get his, he had the artist put your name somewhere in the picture secretly.

The guys always tease him about going soft for you.

He punches a hole in the wall when you bring a boy home.

Whenever you stay over the night, he lets you sleep on his chest and he plays with your hair.

When you tell him you're getting married, he breaks down.

He cries, and grabs your hand, and he holds you close and whispers "please stay"

You leave anyway, because you have a fiancée

He's still there for you.

He's there when you're trying on dresses, but won't come to the wedding.

He comes anyway.

He tries to find you, but instead finds your fiancée balls deep in your maid of honour.

He practically kills him.

You scream at him, and he sits there and takes it. He knows how hurt you are, and he didn't want you to find out.

Your fiancée comes clean, and that's when you fall into Jarens arms.

He's with you the entire time.

He's on stream when he accidentally admits he likes you.

He freaks out, and he runs to your house to tell you it's not true, but when he gets there, you throw yourself at him and you two share a passionate kiss.