{4} TOBYONTHETELE [ M + G ]

REQUEST: YES!! Although it was from a prompt, still works

sadnanihour

CONTAINS: HEAVY SMUT, SWEARING, KINKS, DOMINANCE
SMUT: YES
NOTES: Alright, I'm not too sure how this will turn out but i'm hoping you like it!!!
TITLE:
DISREGARD

John was ignoring you. He'd been streaming nonstop for the past few weeks, and then he'd order takeout. You'd try to cook for him, and he would just say he's already eaten. He doesn't even want to have sex, just play video games.

He'd gone out with the guys tonight, and so you figured it was a perfect time to get back at him. You had gone out shopping with the girls the other day, and you brought back the perfect outfit.

It was a maids outfit, but a lot more revealing. It was black and white, but a collar with a chain attached hooked around the wearers neck, and thigh socks with small clips attached to the skirt. The breasts were leather, and cupped the lower half of your chest.

You put it on as soon as he left, twirling around before getting a message on your phone.

JOHN 💗♥️🍆💦

Coming home, everybody's
practically knocked out

See you soon baby 🍆

John had a very specific rule, No Touching. He liked being in control, and usually, the only pleasure you got was from him.

You knelt down on the floor, trying to reach the box under the bed. It was harder than usual because of the chain, but you pulled out a black box with a lock.

You clipped off the lock, opening it up to reveal your many toys.

You had many to choose from, but you knew which of them would piss him off the most.

You pulled out the small plug, a green gem sitting on one end, and an oval like egg shape sitting on the other.

You put it down next to you, and pulled out a large wand. You covered the box, pushing it back under the bed and standing up.

You grabbed the two toys, sitting up on the bed and bending over so your ass was in full view of the door way.

You had thought about one of the boys walking in, or one of them walking in with John, but at this moment you didn't care. You knew what was coming and you wanted it.