Epilogue

Grace's POV

I was biting my lower lip nervously while looking at a pregnancy test.

"Grace, are you coming? We will be late." Ruby said behind the door. "If you run late, Ethan will have a heart attack at the altar." She added, chuckling.

"Coming." I replied, smiling.

Today was our wedding day, but I couldn't wait anymore without knowing if my suspicion was right.

I couldn't hold myself and smiled happily as I saw two lines on the stick.

I am pregnant. We are going to have a baby again.

I felt so happy. It was the best wedding gift ever.

After getting ready, I took my wedding bouquet.

As I approached my father, he smiled, wiping his tears off his cheeks. I gave him a warm smile.

"You look so beautiful, my little girl

"You look so beautiful, my little girl." He said, giving me a proud look.

"Thank you, Dad."

"Are you ready?" He asked, smiling. I took a deep breath and nodded.

I breathed deeply and walked down the aisle. Ethan gave me his charming smile, vanishing all my nervousness. I smiled back at him.

My father gave my hand to Ethan. Ethan took it without taking his eyes off me for a second, pure happiness in his eyes.

"Do you, Ethan Carter take Grace Davies to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live?" The officiant asked.

" I do." Ethan replied, looking into my eyes.

"Do you, Grace Davies take Ethan Carter to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, to love, honor and obey, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

" I do." I responded, giving Ethan a bright smile.

"If there be anyone present who may show just and lawful cause why this couple may not be legally wed, let him speak now or forever hold his peace." The officiant said.

Then we exchanged the rings.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!"

Ethan lifted my veil and brushed his soft lips against mine as he cupped my cheek.

I was sipping my orange juice while talking to Harper. Then I went towards Ethan. He was telling something to Nathan. They looked so cute together. I would never get bored with this view. As Ethan turned towards me, our eyes met. I smiled at him happily.