Chapter 1

-Shawns pov-
I opened the fridge looking if there was still something I'd like too eat. Nothing as usual...full fridge but nothing I wanted.

The doorbell rang.
Who could it be?
I hadn't invited anyone and I wasn't in the mood for a guest either, but nice as I am I opened the door anyways.

And there she was my gorgeous women I fell in love with a long time ago. She didn't ask for access, she just stepped in and sat on my couch.

I started to rage inside. I know I loved her...well did I love her?
Would I rage because of such a little thing if I loved her?

I don't know...anyways -calm down- I told myself. This isn't the right time and I didn't want to argue again.

We had arguments almost everyday and every time I lost it and raged so quickly but than again we loved each other so much, I could count on her always coming back to me.

I eventually found myself something to eat and sat next to her on the couch.

"How was your day? ", I asked.
"Fine", she answered not even looking at me.
"Okay", I just whispered feeling insecure.

What was wrong with me around this women?
She was so rejecting and I couldn't deal with it. After watching some Tv she got up again.

"Bye Shawn, I have to go again."

My head needed some time to take that in. She just wanted to leave again? Coming over, not talking to me, even ignoring me and just leaving again?

Inside of me I felt sanity and anger fighting for control and of course anger won.

"How dare you leave again?
You just came? We never see each other. And when you're here you just ignore me! I always try to make room for you in my schedule but all I get back is this! What's wrong with you? What's wrong with us?"

"I never thought this would work Shawn, I never did", with those words she walks away, starts her car and drives off.

What the hell did that mean?
Doesn't she love me?
Do I love her?
I was so confused about us.
What were we?
Am I still really in love with her?
And does she still love me?