Chapter 9

Shawn’s POV
When I told my mom and dad the same story they were amazing. I remembered what it was like to have parents like them. They were comforting me in every possible way and offered me to stay for the night but I said no. I still wasn’t in mood... but I felt like I finally got over her. I still missed her but it didn’t hurt anymore. I really felt free.

We watched a movie together and afterwards I drove home again. It was dark but I didn’t mind. I even listened to some music and that helped me cheering up even more. Wow how could my feelings change so fast? I guess now I can understand why her feelings changed so fast too. Why she loved me at one moment and hated me at the other.

I was finally happy and that was the only thing that counted. The night was really quiet for me.

Nothing happened and after days of not being able to sleep I could finally sleep very well. I guess I was over her. I guess it hadn't been real love. I guess she was happier now like I was. In the morning I made breakfast and after I sat down on my bed again, closed my eyes and started humming a random melody. A new song came into my mind. A last song about her.

That was exactly what I was going to do. My pen flew over the paper when I wrote down every single word crossing my mind and somehow I didn’t have to erase that much. It was just perfect. Perfectly wrong! That’s what she had been to me...