Chapter 7

Shawn’s POV
When I arrived at their house, I saw Aaliyah standing behind the window looking out and waiting for me. I could tell she really missed me but I just needed some time to myself at the moment. When my sister saw me her face lit up and she ran to the door opening it before I even entered the garden that was in front of our house. She only had a shirt on and it was freezing cold but she ran to me and hugged me.

'Hey sis, I missed you too but let’s get inside first, okay?“ She nodded but didn’t let go of me so I dragged her inside.
"I missed you so much Shawn,“ she said and hugged me even tighter and I realized how much I missed her too. She was just awesome and acting so normal about me even I was that famous. That’s what was so amazing about her. I was still her brother not some celebrity she used to make friends.

It was just my honest and loving Aaliyah. A moment later my mom and dad came out of the kitchen and the living room.
"Hey darling I just prepared something to eat. Do you want to eat with us?" my mom asked and of course I wanted to eat with them. It was so relaxing being here that I forgot about all my problems I had.

It was just me and my family that counted. We ate really good and laughed a lot. Especially Aaliyah. My parents kept looking at me proud and then my dad said:
"I have never seen Aaliyah thiz happy since you moved away..."
"Yeah, well I am here now," I said. Worst answer ever! But what would I have said? This statement got me back into reality. How should I tell them about HER? I didn’t know how they would react. So I got up. I had to think:

"I’ll go outside for a moment I need some air.“
"Can I come with you?“, Aaliyah asked but I shook my head. I really needed my own time right now.