Chapter 5

Shawn’s POV
I went inside but closing the door behind me felt like I was closing the world to myself.

When I went into the living room I couldn’t sit down on the couch. Too many memories were flooding my head so I decided to go into the kitchen. But there my memories where also overwhelming me. In every room I went I just couldn’t get her off my mind. She was everywhere and I couldn’t get rid of the wonderful memories that came into my mind.

So I decided to just sit down on the floor in the living room. Leaning my head against the wall I kept on thinking. All of the thoughts were torture and after some time, I decided to get a drink to keep myself away from all of those beautiful yet heartbreaking thoughts. I didn’t want to get drunk... I just had to switch off for a moment.

My phone which was  in my pocket vibrated and I almost jumped up in shock.

Luckily only almost because I was sure if I did I’d just fall on the floor again. Slowly I took the phone out of my pocket. It had stopped vibrating already... and honestly I didn’t want to talk to anyone anyways so I didn’t care.

But I saw it was my dad and I had to answer, so I tested him instead.

Yeah I was definitely going to continue what I was doing but it wasn’t fun at all

Yeah I was definitely going to continue what I was doing but it wasn’t fun at all. How was I going to tell my family that I broke up with HER...