Sweetener • E. Cullen/B. Swan

The woman under the man's grasp gasped out in pleasure, holding his bicep in a tight grasp as it would easily break a normal person's arm

The woman under the man's grasp gasped out in pleasure, holding his bicep in a tight grasp as it would easily break a normal person's arm. She growled, eyes shining in the dawn's  morning light as she used her strength to flip him over, smirking as her lips trailed down the right side of his neck. "Nessa." He breathed out, gripping at her hips as she softly bit into the cold flesh that was in between her teeth. She watched as the bruise quickly faded and continued her assault over his pale skin.

When it was over, she laid over the bed with a content sigh as he kissed her lips and down her neck. "You never give up do you?" She teased as he looked into her honey brown eyes that were filled with life.

"Of course not." He stated back, the girl chuckling while pushing him down, straddling his waist while her bare chest was glittering in the sunlight.

"You're just glad we don't have school today." She whispered, the man under her staring over her body.

She traced shapes over his chest while the ring over her finger glimmered. He grabbed her hand, kissing it softly. "Do you know how bad I missed you?" He asked, the girl rolling her eyes.

"I was gone for an hour, Edward." She laughed, the noise consuming his thoughts as he smiled at her.

"An hour too long." He whispered, the girl grinning madly.

"Alice had a vision." She told him happily, the man rolling his eyes as she got up off him and the girl was getting dressed.

"What was it this time? You growing another arm?" He asked angrily. He hated Alice and her visions as she once had a vision of the girl in front of him leaving her. The girl that he loved would leave him, heartbroken and with another who he never loved as fully.

"No, we are meeting a new girl tomorrow. She says that we will be the best of friends." She stated happily, giving Edward a knowing look as he raised an eyebrow.

"You know how I feel about sharing. It will never happen." He told her, the girl pouting slightly.

"You are never open minded anymore. That one time when we crossed the boarder, that was fun." She told him with a smile.

"You and your crazy ideas. We will never do that again. You almost got eaten." He told her seriously as she chuckled, buttoning up a shirt and shaking her head, allowing her hair to curl around her face.

"I did it so we could have fun. You never have fun anymore." She giggled, kissing his lips and she winked at him. "I'm going to head downstairs." She stated, walking out as she stopped by the threshold. "That means you come down too." She warned him while her eyes darkened to a black and the blanket moved off his nude body as he sighed.

"Fine, fine." He muttered and got up as she smirked.

"I love you, Edward Cullen." She whispered and walked away while he smiled.

"I love you too, Vanessa Cullen." She heard him state from his room, a smile never leaving her face.

<>•<>•<>•

I know some of you hate Twilight, but I'm in a twilight mood okay. Please leave a comment, vote, and follow! Thanks.

( Word Count 560 )

| Edited |