- An Unexpected Encounter -

I wasn't prepared for this. Not in the slightest.

As I stepped through Zalgo's crimson red portal I felt the relief of a cool autumn breeze sweep over me. The entire world shifted before my eyes.
My coppery brown bangs swept across my face as I ran a hand through my hair, trying to get a better look at the dimension I had just entered.

It was dark, in a way unlike Zalgo's realm however. It felt more alive. The way the trees swayed in the wind, and the little white dots painting the night sky sent a wave of comfort coursing through me.

I almost felt alive again...I wasn't of course. But you tend to get desperate when all you have left to cling to is hope.

I heard the trees rustle with another gust of wind, the maple colored leaves splitting to reveal a small clearing through the heavily forested backwoods.
That's when I saw it. The so called mansion of Slenderman.

It was nothing like the home I resided in under Zalgo's power. Somehow, it seemed more lively, despite it's obviously worn down appearance.
As the trees cleared further I could see small windows, reflecting light out towards the forest.

I took a deep breath.

- Okay Sully. We're here. Now what? -
I inquired towards my alter, hoping he'd conjured up some sort of plan.

- The fuck do you mean 'now what'. Go kill that son of a bitch. -
He retorted in a husky tone.

- I don't know. I know you don't like him but...we can't just kill him, Sully. He isn't the monster you and Zalgo keep calling him out to be. I know it. He's my brother, I know him. -
I responded, clenching onto my checkered scarf closely.

My grip tightened as an overwhelming pain and dizziness tugged on the nerves inside my brain. I yelped slightly, falling to the ground at the sudden pain.

My consciousness drifted as Sully pushed me out of the light, standing and brushing the dirt off of our pants.
"Tch, you have the nerve to talk about the person who murdered us like that? The fuck is wrong with you Liu? People like him don't deserve sympathy. Stop playing the good cop, Liu. You'll never be the fucking good cop, don't you see that!?"

I fell silent.
Not because Sully had taken control over our body. But because I genuinely didn't have a counter-argument.

- Sully...don't do this. -
I beckoned, feeling a tear slowly roll down my cheek.

Sully grunted in response, quickly wiping the tear away.

"Stop being a fuckin' crybaby. You'll make us look like a pussy." Sully huffed, moving foreword towards the clearing. He reached into my back pocket, wrapping his hand around the knife that he'd always seemed to keep on-hand.

He approached the mansion cautiously, finally reaching one of the windows and ducking down out of view as he slowly peeked in.

Oh no.

- S-Sully! Find another god damn window she's changing in there! -
I cried out in our mind, my eyes unable to peel away from the scene in front of me.
From within a saw a pale girl with long black hair, pulling a similar shaded dress off over her head and tossing it down onto the small bed beside her.
I could've sworn she looked familiar...but I couldn't get a good view like this and-

- SULLY! -
I desperately pleaded for him to look away again before my train of thought was swiftly interrupted by the dreaded sound of a gun cocking from behind me.

Sully froze, gritting his teeth in annoyance.

The voice from behind spoke suddenly. It sounded raspy and unforgiving as hell.
"Who the hell are you?" The voice demanded.