Sweet memories

Yolo
Thinking of doing a double update...but idk

Remember that you are enough and beautiful 💜

✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️

Everyone looked shocked when Jungkook suddenly grabbed his chest and fall. Hoseok hurriedly went to hold him. Yoongi also helped.

Jimin was watching silently, eyebrows furrowed.

Taehyung was kind of scared. But he doesn't know if he could be of any use or not.

"Jungkook...open your eyes. What happened? Are you in pain? Jungkook....?!" Suga started to panic.

They pulled him up and took him to his own room and made him lying on the bed.

"We should go to the medicine centre." Taehyung suggested.

Everyone nodded except Jimin.

"Why? Let him die." He shrugged.

"Pease love. Not now." Yoongi pulled Jimin in his embrace kissing his forehead.

"You know why that happened to him? It's because of the rejection. His wolf part didn't support it . That's why he was in pain." Jimin said.

Taehyung lowered his head.

'why didn't his wolf feel nothing?'

'was his wolf really dead?'

'he was heartbroken for sure but he didn't feel the pain as much as Jungkook. Is he even a wolf?'

He had many confusions.

"Taehyung please stay here. We will go to the infirmary." Yoongi requested.

Then a sound heard from the door. The head alpha came in. He looked at Taehyung with a disgusted face. Then his eyes settled on Jungkook who was unconscious.

"What happened to him?" He said with a blank face.

"He...he rejected Taehyung as his mate and then suddenly passed out." Hoseok said tensed.

Jungkook's step father scoffed "pathetic." He said and left the room.

Taehyung tightened his grip. He never liked the way Jungkook's father talk about his step-son.

"Whatever. Let go to Jin hyung. He can help." Yoongi said dragging an uninterested Jimin and worried Hoseok.

They left. Taehyung saw Jungkook ,his eyes clenched in pain.
Jungkook was suffering. Taehyung didn't like it.

He slowly sat beside him
"I am sorry that I can't even share you pain. I am really worthless." He said with teary eyes.

Meanwhile Jungkook remembered his childhood suddenly.
"Hey. Are you hurt? Can you walk?" A five year Jungkook asked a crying boy.

The latter boy kept crying hugging his own knees.
"They threw stones at me..... They said I am a rogue and I have no place here....where is my home?....I want to go there...." The boy sobbed badly when Jungkook took him in his little embrace.

"It is your home. You are my friend. Don't go anywhere Taehyung." He said to Taehyung patting his head with comfort.

Taehyung was bought to his pack by a elder. So even his dad couldn't say no or else he could have throw away Taehyung. His step dad never liked weak omegas.