A companion

There are so cute just check the above picture >~<

So somehow Namjoon and Jin became alone while returning from the wood.

Why?

Because others went to check the surroundings if someone were hiding or not or if they could find any lead.

Jin has to come back because he was injured and as a doctor he had his responsibilities in such times.

Namjoon came with him as a protector since the area might be still filled with some hidden enemies. Or Namjoon would like to think that.

They were both coming from the woods, Jin limping a little and Namjoon by his side silently. Only their footsteps over the dry leaves could be heard.

Namjoon cleared his throat demanding Jin's attention.
"You are not having trouble walking right?"

"No. I am fine." Jin said simply.

Again silence broke into.

"Did they hurt you? You are bleeding." Namjoon said again.

Jin stopped in his track, turning himself to face the alpha who also stopped in his track surprised.

"I don't know why you are asking Mr. But yeah my head hurts a little." Jin whined lightly, rubbing his head a little.

Namjoon can't help but smile at the cuteness. Even though Jin said he was not having any problem to walk he wanted to carry Jin in his arms making sure Jin is safe and comfortable. But of course he can't do it.

Jin looked at him when Namjoon smile faded.
"You are my alpha. Aren't you?" Jin asked, knowing the answer very well.

Namjoon's eyes met Jin, he gulped.

"I-I love Taehyung." Namjoon said.

Jin eyes widened for a second. He stood there still watching his mate kind of rejecting him for someone else. Anyone in his place could have cried or try to stop his mate, bit instead Jin laughed loudly.

His voice echoed through the forest as he heard something really funny.
Namjoon stood shock.

After controlling himself Jin managed to say " You just met him 4-5 days. And you want me to believe that?"

Namjoon frowned.
"Why can't I?"

"Then you wouldn't be here. With me. You wouldn't leave Taehyung with Jungkook only to accompany me." Jin said now his eyes staring at Namjoon's.

Namjoon stared at him silently. Maybe he was finding something to say... something to argue with.
Jin notice Namjoon was uncomfortable so he sighed and said
"Look...I don't know what you are thinking. But if you interfere with my Tae's happiness I will not let you go easily no matter what your reason is and no matter who you are."

Namjoon was beyond shock. He averted his eyes from Jin and stepped forward to their pack house without glancing at Jin. Jin followed him from behind with a disturbed feeling.

*********

People may think Jungkook's life was perfect. He is a dangerous alpha, heir of the Pack leader, handsome, proud. Nobody saw it what Jungkook had to loose to pay for these fortune. He sacrificed his childhood to train himself to make himself perfect when his step brother who is same age as him spent his days abroad enjoying.

He was told not to trust anyone because he is strong and he can do all by himself. His step father said not to depend on anyone.