Close

A long ass chapter

Jungkook was obviously restless the whole time. Rolling from one side of the bed to the other side is what he did. Taehyung was always on his mind and he tried to deny it.

It was a big day for Taehyung and he needed rest, that's what Jungkook thought.

Taehyung on the other side couldn't sleep at all because he was really nervous. Yoongi tried to train him but he had no doubt he will forget everything once he sees his mate. In his mind he decided to ignore Jungkook as much as possible. But he himself knows that Jungkook is also his confidence pill. An uneasy feeling was hovering in his mind and soul.

Next morning

Taehyung got up really early. He saw Jimin beside him sleeping quite peacefully since they share their room. Taehyung got up slowly and took a quick shower. His eyes was showing a light blue colour emphasizing his calm feeling.

He got up from his bed and completed his morning routine. He sighed watching his reflection into the mirror.

"Hmph. Gotta be tough. They can't hurt me." He said clenching his fist. But he doesn't think that anyone will actually obey him after seeing his demeanor.
He pouted,thinking about how he should act in front of strong alphas that he learnt from none other than Min Yoongi.

"Ahh I gotta see Jungkook." He said frustrated.

"Stop being a whiny bitch. Focus on what you have to do now." Jimin said punching him lightly.

"Yeah yeah. I know!" Tarhyung said before storming out of the room.

Jimin sighed. He doesn't understand Taehyung's obsession with Jungkook.
He knows that Jungkook doesn't even care for him that much.

#------------------#

On the other hand Jungkook was trying to endure him immense pain. He was craving for Taehyung's touch. He really have to meet Taehyung. At least he had to hold his hand. His hormones were going crazy. He looked at the time and got up from his bed struggling.

It was already time for the pack meeting. He went out from his room, his eyes looking for a certain cute controller.

Soon enough after looking around he saw the face he wanted to see laughing with Jimin.
Taehyung eyes fell on Jungkook and he averted his eyes as soon as possible.

"Wtf?" Jungkook thought to himself.

Jimin saw this and whispered to Taehyung "good job."

"Shut up. He looks like he is in pain." Taehyung said with a sad face. He doesn't want to see Jungkook like that.

"You forgot how much it was painful for you when he rejected you??" Jimin hissed.

Taehyung was going to protest when Jimin cut him off.
"No buts babe. You are gonna rock today." Jimin gave him an encouraging smile.
Taehyung smiled at him nodding. They both left together leaving Jungkook dumbfounded.

The meeting

Everyone was talking among themselves.  Some of them slightly agitated and some of them just don't care. An existence of a controller generally means their time to rule had come to an end. And no one was ready for that.

Some of the pack leaders decided to give up their pack if the controller say so in order to save their own lives. 

And some people thought to put up a fight in unison if possible.