Wanting you

Jungkook's presence broke Taehyung's chain of thoughts. He looked at Jungkook frightened face.

Jungkook wanted to run away for the moment. But Taehyung appeared by his side with inhuman speed making Jungkook surprised. He caught Jungkook by his hand.

"Wait Jungkook. We need to talk." Taehyung requested with his puppy eyes.

That's the last thing Jungkook would like to do now. He saw his hand which was held by Taehyung.

"Talk? You want to fucking lock me up or even kill me??"  Jumgkook said restless.
He turned at Yugyeom and said
"Brother? Why are you still there? You heard what he wants to do!"

Yugyeom shifted uncomfortably. He didn't like what Taehyung said. But he wants to believe that Taehyung won't do something unfair.

Taehyung's heart was burning after hearing Jungkook's accusations. How can Jungkook think that Taehyung can lock him up?
Doesn't Jungkook know that Taehyung had feelings for him for fucking ten years.

His voice was overwhelmed with emotions.
"Let me finish Jungkook. Will you?"

"Let me go." Jungkook said trying to pull himself from Taehyung's fist. He then understand how much stronger has Taehyung become suddenly. His father's word was coming into his mind continuously.

But this time Taehyung didn't let him go.

"We should go." Yoongi said giving meaningful looks at Jimin and others. Even the elder nodded understanding what is happening there.

The elder put his hand on Taehyung before he left the room. But Taehyung's eyes never left Jungkook's galaxy like eyes.

Jungkook thought he should be frightened that he is alone with the person who wants to take over his family pack. But he didn't feel fear. His wolf was being restless from sudden tension between him and his mate Taehyung.
Taehyung tried to hold Jungkook's hand hesitating.
"Can you just let me explain?"

Taehyung's pleading eyes brought Jungkook to consciousness. Of course the Taehyung he knows is sweet and caring. He could never hurt him. But also the memory filled his mind when Taehyung almost killed his father in one shot.

Nonetheless Jungkook agreed to listen to Taehyung.

Taehyung's agonizing eyes instantly became soft. Taehyung's smell was driving Jungkook crazy even though Taehyung had no idea.

After sitting on the couch Jungkook asked straight "Are you planning to murder my father?"

Taehyung was really shocked.
Well he surely hated the pack leader passionately you can say after what he did to Jungkook. He was one of the main reason who fucked up Jungkook's past sweet and lovely personality. But the poor boy never really thought of killing someone. Taehyung was as confused as Jungkook what was happening. And it was happening with him which made Taehyung fear more.

"No. Of course not." Taehyung shook his head."Everyone seems scared of me. But you are the last person whom I want to be scared of me." Taehyung's voice held sorrow.

He never was an important person for anyone. Except Jimin no one really cared about his existence. But now everyone is talking about him. Scary things.

Jungkook cautiously ignored Taehyung's statement.
"You said you are gonna take over this pack......"
Jungkook reminded him.

"Yeah...I mean I am not sure. I am not doing anything before the packs meeting that will be held soon. Truly I don't know what to do. I was just nodding to everything the elder said." Taehyung smiled sheepishly admitting that he is clueless about himself.