3 A.M Playlists | Older!Miles Morales [SM]

Today if any of y'all have a request, head over to my profile and drop it on my latest post! Any request left there will be written today ♡

This is for Melonhead15 'cause she is the human embodiment of perfection and deserves anything i can give her.

///

Miles was the kind of boyfriend that spent probably too much time making playlists for his girlfriend. He put a lot of thought into what he was sending to her, because he wanted every song that he sent to have meaning. He couldn't just put a song on there because it sounded good.

It was roughly three in the morning when Miles was sitting at his laptop, uploading songs that reminded him of his girlfriend onto his computer. He had an eight A.M. class and an assignment he still hadn't touched, but he didn't care. He wanted to get this done.

When it was done (after he sank two and a half hours into it), he sent it to her.

//

You'd forgotten to turn your sound off, which was usually fine, because not many people talked to you, so your notifications were typically empty.

So when your phone buzzed and let off the notification sound, you rolled over, snatched your phone off of the nightstand, and turned on your screen. Your mind was mush and you were confused-

It was three in the freaking morning. Why on Earth was Miles texting you?

You replied.

You DO realize that we have physics at 8, right??

FROM: Miles 💗💓

Uh I just sent you a super thoughtful playlist like a good boyfriend

so let's start thanking me instead of criticizing 👏👏👏

You shook your head and laughed softly. Falling back on your pillows, you messaged back.

What, you think I'm not thankful???

Wow

Okay

I see

Im the worst girlfriend ever apparently

FROM: Miles 💗💓

Whaaaaat no !!!!!

You're the best babe I'm sorry

Of course I am

Looking at the playlist rn 💗

You opened up the playlist and started to scroll through it. Each song was brand new to you. You loved music, but Miles was far more into it. He knew songs you'd never think of giving a chance.

And as always, the very last song was the same song he'd been obsessed with since it came out six years ago.

You smiled, your heart fluttering.

I see Sunflower by Post Malone has made another appearance

FROM: Miles 💗💓