Chapter 2

"We have arrived at our destination. Please wake the hell up and get out of this aircraft and thank you for flying with Hawk Airline. We hoped you enjoyed the journey and please enjoy your stay at Avengers Tower." Clint said in his 'airline' voice. Hermione got up and grabbed her trunk before walking out of the aircraft. Natasha shook head fondly at Clint before also walking down the steps on to the helipad for Avengers Tower. 

"How is my favourite niece doing?" Tony Stark said with a grin. Hermione rolled her eyes before running to hug him. 

"I am your only niece, Uncle Tony." She said, smiling slightly. She released him from the hug before gathering up her things and walking inside. "How have you been without me around to boss you?" She asked him over her shoulder. 

"Fine. Pepp has been bossing me more then she usually does though." Tony said, grinning. 

"That's because Hermione isn't here to help me. Someone has to keep you in line." Pepper said as she walked into the room with her super duper high heels and professional looking jacket. She walked over to Hermione and gave her a hug. "How have you been, sweet heart? How was school?" She asked. 

"I've been fine. Not a very eventful year." Well, that was an understatement. Pepper seemed to know it was an understatement too but she didn't comment on it. 

"Well, I've got lot's to do so I have to get going, but I'll see you soon, Hermione." She said before walking out of the room. 

"Bye, Aunt Pepper." Hermione shouted after her. Pepper gave a small wave before disappearing around the corner. 

"You should go unpack, Honey." Natasha said to her daughter. "Then we can all catch up and relax a little." Hermione nodded and pulled her trunk after her to her room. Natasha watched as her daughter walked out before sighing fondly. 

"Let's go get something to drink." Tony suggested to everyone. "If we're gonna relax we are gonna do it right."

"All of us do need a bit of time off." Clint grinned. Natasha rolled her eyes. 

"We've got a mission tomorrow, Clint. Don't forget that." Natasha said as she walked to the living space. 

Tony, Clint, and Natasha were all lounging around on the couches with alcohol in their hands when Hermione walked back in with Steve. 

"--That's what I said! But he didn't listen to me." Hermione shook her head. "Boys. Stupid, the lot of them." Steve chuckled before joining the others on the couches. 

"So Hermione, I heard that you had a troll in your school on Halloween? Care to talk about that in more detail?" Tony asked her from his spot on the far right. Hermione went to the fridge to get a smoothy before coming back to join the team. She flopped onto a beanbag and took a gulp of her drink before beginning. 

"Well, I was upset since Ron Weasley --don't be angry at him he's my friend now-- teased me saying that I am a know it all, which is what I wanted people to think," Hermione reassured the others before anyone can interrupt her. 

"We're not allowed to be angry at him?" Tony asked. Hermione shook her head. 

"Anyways, I ran to the bathroom to 'go and cry' when everyone was at the Halloween feast. Then I was about to go back to Gryffindor Tower when I found a troll in the bathroom. Of course I was terrified because they are so much bigger then I thought they would be so I screamed." Everyone laughed at the thought of Hermione, this scarily brave girl that nothing fazes her, screaming. Hermione smiled and rolled her eyes. "Yes, hilarious. I couldn't really do anything as Harry and Ron came to save me, like I was some damsel in distress." She scoffed at the idea. "They ended up knocking out the troll and I lied so that Ron wouldn't be in trouble when the teachers came in so...that's how we became friends." Hermione finished and took another gulp of her drink. 

"Eventful." Steve said after a period of silence. Hermione snorted. 

"You think that's the only thing that's happened? Harry is a magnet for trouble. Wherever there's trouble, he will be there and by extension, Ron and I will be there too." The team chuckled. "Where's everyone else?" Hermione asked. 

"Bruce has gone on an expedition to Africa, should be back in a month." Began Natasha. Hermione nodded as she got postcards from Bruce that told her what he was doing. "Thor's in Asgard. Wanda is on a mission in New Zealand. Peter should be getting home from school soon and he said that he will come visit straight away." Natasha said, counting her fingers. There was a thump and everyone whipped around. Peter Parker jumped into the living room from the open window. 

"And he keeps his word." He grinned. Clint scoffed and muttered something along the lines of 'dramatic little whelp.' Hermione smiled and ran to him with a hug. She jumped onto him and Peter lifted her off the ground and spun her around. 

"Peter!" Hermione laughed as she started to get dizzy. He chuckled and set her down. 

"How is my little -practically- a sister feeling?" He asked her, setting her down before getting rid of his bag and getting another smoothy out of the fridge. 

"I've been great, how are you? How's school?" She asked, going back to sit on her beanbag. Peter shrugged. 

"School's boring, Ned is still great but Flash is really annoying me now." He sighed. Tony cleared his throat. Peter raised his eyebrow.

"Well hello, Peter. It's polite to say hello to people, you know?" Tony stated sarcastically. Peter chuckled and grinned cheekily. 

"Hello Natasha, Clint, Steve, Mr Stark." He said Tony's name slyly making Tony groan. Everyone else waved and greeted back. 

"When are you going to call me Tony?" He asked in his needy voice. Peter laughed but didn't answer as he went and joined Hermione on the floor. 

Everyone just talked and laughed until it was time for everyone to get to sleep. Peter said goodbye as he headed back home. Natasha and Clint gave Hermione a hug as she probably won't see them tomorrow morning when they leave for their mission. Hermione headed to her room and fell asleep straight away.