Chapter 7

Sadly for Bruce, Clint and Nat didn't come back in time so he was stuck taking Hermione to Diagon Alley. The whole morning of their excursion Bruce was mentally and spiritually preparing himself for the journey while Hermione was bouncing around the walls of the Tower, hyper that she's about to see her friends.

Hermione was waiting in the kitchen for Bruce, who finally turned up after his morning de-stressing yoga session. He was carrying a computer bag, not willing to stop working on his projects even if he's surrounded by magic.

"Alright, Let's go." He said with a sigh. Hermione grinned and walked over to the built in fireplace Tony got made specifically for Floo travel. "We'll be back in a day, Tony. Hopefully." He whispered to himself, knowing that anything could happen and you can never make promises, no matter how small.

"Bye Tony!" Hermione called out to Tony who is lying on the couch, still bitter about not being asked to go to Diagon Alley.

"Ba-bye Mione." He replied, lifting his right hand to salute her.

"DIAGON ALLEY" she yelled as she threw Floo powder into the fireplace and was engulfed by emerald flames. Bruce closed his eyes and massaged his temple.

"I'm gonna die." He whispered to himself before hunching into the fireplace. He massaged his jaw and did a bit more mouth movement exercises before taking in a deep breath.

"DIAGON ALLEY"

Hello everyone, thanks so much for reading and i'm so so SO SORRY that it has taken so long to update. I kind of just left it but I'M BACK. the updates might be all over the place and some will be very short while others are long so just bare with me. Hope everyone is doing well it's a bit of a weird year, isn't it? Oh well, stay safe :)