Chapter 5

"It's the circle of liiiiiife..." 

Hermione bolted awake when she heard the terrible screeching coming from down the hall. She groaned and covered her face with a pillow. 

"And it moves us allllllll..."

She pulled another pillow on top of her already covered head.

"Through despair and hoooooope..." 

'Why, uncle Tony, just why?' Hermione thought to herself. She forced herself out of bed, and stomps out of her room, trudging down the hallway. She walked into the living room and was greeted by a slightly amusing sight. Tony was on top of the coffee table, singing (well, screeching) his heart out to The Lion King while Bruce was sitting on the floor humming to the tune while conducting Tony. Steve was on the couch clapping very out of time to the beat. 

'Who needs eardrums really? Not me, not Hermione Romanoff.' Hermione thought to herself as she covered her ears. 

"It's the ciiiircleee- you know what? I don't think my singing is at its peak right now." Tony cut himself off.

"You think?" I asked, sarcasm dripping from my words.

"I think it was okay," Steve said. "it wasn't horrific."

"You shut your mouth Mr I-don't-know-how-to-clap-on-the-beat." Hermione pointed at him. She turned to Bruce. "At least you weren't doing anything that was damaging my ears." She sighed. Bruce lowered his eyes and stared at the floor.

"Oh no, no," Tony started, pointing at Bruce. "He's the one who wanted to watch The Lion King in the first place. He's actually done the most damage." Tony grinned. 

Hermione stared at Bruce long and hard before stiffly walking out of the room.

'You'd think life would be peaceful after a year at a magic school called Hogwarts. You'd think you can go against anything. Well, Hogwarts didn't teach me how to deal with the sound of a dying cat at nine in the morning.' hermione thought to herself as she walked back into her room. She got back into bed and started to drift off the sleep once more. 'Gotta take that up with Professor McGonagall.' 

Sorry that this chapter really doesn't have much, its a slow book. Also hey people, I am back. Who knew school could be so hard. Well, I do and I'm sure many of you do too. Anyways, enjoy.