Chapter 3

Hermione woke up the next morning before walking to the kitchen. Steve was up cooking pancakes so he didn't notice her come in. Hermione went and sat on the stool at the breakfast bar before helping herself to an apple. Steve turned around when he heard crunching and grinned at her.

"Good morning, Mione." He said pleasantly, flipping another pancake and adding to the ever growing stack of them.

"Morning, Uncle Steve." Hermione said with her mouth full. "Can I have some?" She asked, indicating to the pancakes that are still growing.

"Help yourself." Steve said. Hermione piled up a stack onto her plate before going back to her seat.

"Is that pancakes I smell?" Tony said as he waltzed into the room. Steve looked up from the pan and nodded. Hermione gave a small wave before continuing to devour her pancakes.

"Did you sleep at all, Tony?" Steve asked him. Tony shrugged before getting his own stack.

"He did not sleep at all last night." Natasha said as she quietly walked into the kitchen. "I could hear the clanging and the banging from the bug that I put in there." She said to Tony who raised an eyebrow at her.

"Where did you put it? Jarvis said that there wasn't any left." He pouted.

"Jarvis knows that the one left is just a little fun and to keep an ear out for you. Also, he loves me too much." She smirked before hopping onto the breakfast bar and pinching bits of Hermione's pancakes. Hermione looked up and pointed at her with the fork.

"Get your own, мама." She said, threatening the Black Widow with a fork.

"Нет. (No)" Natasha grinned before grabbing Hermione's whole plate and power walks into the other room. Hermione looked at the door before sighing. She went to grab more pancakes before going to join her mum. They both finished their food and headed back to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna go write to Harry and Ron. I'll see some of you later." Hermione said before walking over to hug her mum. "Береги себя. (Stay safe)." She whispered to her mum.

"Скоро увидимся. (See you soon)." Natasha whispered back. She crouched down in front of her daughter. "I'll be back before you know it." She reverted back to English. Hermione nodded and waved good bye. She headed back to her room, bumping into Clint along the way.

"See you, Hawky." She smiled. Clint gave her a hug and ruffled her already frizzy hair.

"Take care, Hawk jr." He said. Hermione gave him one last squeeze before he headed down the hall and into the kitchen to go find Natasha. Hermione continued to her room to go write the letter.

Dear Ron,

How are you? I hope you and your family are doing well. I'm having a marvellous time. Have you got the owls from Hogwarts yet? Because I cannot wait for mine to arrive. Has Harry written? My owl might take a while so say hi to him for me, will you? I'll see you soon? We could possible meet at Diagon Alley sometime.

Love,

Hermione

She rolled up the parchment before writing the address for 'Ron Weasley'. She got out another piece and started to write her second letter.

Dear Harry,

I hope your relatives are treating you well. I'm doing great at the moment. I cannot wait for our letters to arrive with all the books. It's a miracle but I haven't touched a book yet since I got home. You and Ron would be proud. I hope we could meet sometime during the holidays. If you can't make it then I'll see you at school.

Love,

Hermione

She rolled up her letter to Harry before writing in her neat handwriting 'Harry Potter'. She walked over to the fireplace that is built into her room so she could contact Phil quickly if needed. She threw some Flu Powder in before kneeling and putting her head into the flames.

"Phil Coulson." She coughed, not used to the smoke, no matter how many times she has done this. Her eyes clear up and she can see the smiling face of Phil.

"Hello, Mione." He smiled pleasantly. "Thank you for calling or I would be stuck in a very boring meeting with Hill at the moment." He said cheerfully.

"No problems." Hermione grinned before reaching into her pockets and pulling out her letters. "I was wondering if you could have Rosy deliver these letter for me? They're to my friends in England." She said, handing them over.

"Why of course!" Phil said happily. "I'll do it right away."

"Phil," Hermione sighed fondly. "This meeting might be important. Don't you think you ought to go and at least find out what it's about?" She said. Phil smiled slightly.

"I should go, but this is more important." He said before walking out the door. Hermione pulls out of the fireplace and laughed.

"You know the first time you did that, I nearly had a heart attack." Came Tony's voice from the door. Hermione turned around and grinned.

"I know." She said. "Your face was absolutely hilarious. If I ever need a memory for a Patronus, your face would be pretty high up there." She said cheekily.

"Brat." Tony commented fondly. "Is that the happy spell that drives the soul suckers away?" He asked. Hermione nodded and he grinned triumphantly. "I am practically a wizard." He said. Hermione shook her head and smiled. "Well, I'm off to a meeting that Pepper told me I had to go to." He groaned. "Peter will come over after school to hang with you cause Cap is doing a press conference or something." He said.

"Okay." Hermione shrugged. Tony left while muttering something about him not getting to do press conferences without supervision while Cap can. Hermione giggled before falling onto her bed and going on her phone. She scrolled through movies and TV shows before telling Jarvis to put up F.R.I.E.N.D.S on the projector.

"So no one told you life was gonna be this waaaaay,

Clap clap clap clap

Your jobs a joke, you're broke, your love lif...." she sung to the theme before settling down to binge her favourite show.

There you have it people. Another chapter. Aren't I a generous person? I'm sorry that nothing happens much in this chapter. Again, updating is gonna be a bit slow because school is a lot harder then I thought it would be, not that it wasn't hard before.