Chapter 4 - The Truth

PART 4

Draco's Point of View

What was she trying to do to me? Man, was that girl good at playing games. I swear that she'll be the death of me.

I obediently followed, as she motioned for me to come to her. "What?" I asked. My facial expressions softened up a bit as I noticed her taken back look. I apologised, "Sorry, it's just that I don't want anyone to get suspicious, that's all."

She smiled her dazzlingly smile at me and kissed me. I deepened the kiss by leaning in, but quickly pulled away as I had heard some footsteps. You wouldn't believe it, it was just Mrs Filch, the cat.

I laughed softly, but Hermione just looked at me quizzingly until she spotted the cat too, and joined in. Our laughing sounded like a harmonised song.

I was quite caught off guard when she asked me this question. "Do you love me?"

"Of course I do," I murmured. I leaned in and could fell her hot breath against mine. That's when she kissed me. Her lips felt soft against mine and every inch of her body radiated heat.

It felt like we were a real couple. I think she felt it too, because she smiled her warmest smile at me.

It was as if she was reading my mind, because she asked the exact same question. "What about Pansy?" "What are we gonna do about her?" she asked.

"What about her?" I teased. She gave me the dirtiest glare, but I just smirked back. When she couldn't glare at me any longer, she just decided to walk away, toying me along with her.....................

Sorry guys, I know it's a really short chapter, but I am really tired and have got lots of homework to finish. I will write more very soon. That's a promise! ;P <3