Chapter 6 - Mysteries Unravelling

PART 6

I just kept running and running, I didn't care where I ran, or who I ran into.

Or so I thought............

My eyes didn't look where I was going either, they were just pointed to the ground.

That's when Snape's polished black shoes and black robes and garments came into view.

I was just about to stop but only realised then that I was actually running a lot faster than I had intended.

Bang.

My body collided with Snape's.

I instantly shut my eyes, almost knowing that we would both topple over.

To my surprise, I rebounded off Snape's body.

I felt like I had just hit stone marble from great heights.

Man, did Snape have one build!

I cringed away in fear.

I was expecting him to start telling me off for crashing into him.

"What did you do that for, and then cringe away?" he calmly asked.

Uh oh.

He must have known what happened back there with Professor Slughorn.

"Um....we-ll....I-I....j-u-u-st...,"

I started to go a funny, or should I say a pale white colour.

"Do I need to take you to Madam Pomfrey, Malfoy?" queried Professor Snape.

"NO!!!" I shouted, a bit too loudly.

Snape raised an eyebrow at me.

I just know in my head that Professor Slughorn was most likely in one of the hospital beds.

I could just imagine Madam Pomfrey tending to his care.

"HELLO, MALFOY? EARTH TO MALFOY!" yelled Snape in my ear.

Immediatly, I snapped out of my trance, or dreaming moment.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"We address teachers here as, Professor or Sir, Malfoy" he snapped back.

"What do you think I am? A MUDBLOOD?" I yelled back.

He just ran off.

Weird.

That was REALLY weird.

I wonder what that was about.......

Yes, tell me off however you like; I know it's a really short chapter. I promise to at least make the next chapter at least two pages long. Oh, and I was just wondering if you guys would check out my 1D Fan Fiction that I am going to post very soon, it's called Steering Me In One Direction. I hope you guys will enjoy that and you liked this chapter too! I will update as soon as I can! ;P <3

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!! - NO, HE IS NOT A MUDBLOOD BUT THERE IS A HUGE TWIST AND I SAY HUGE TWIST IN THE STORY AND IT WILL BE REVEALED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!