Chapter 1. A new student

Please remember that english is not my 1st language. Have fun reading!

---------

The sun was shining on a wonderful Thursday. It was warm but not my heart. It was as cold as ice.

I stood up from the bench I was sitting on and went home. As I arrived, my neighbor Jinhee greeted me while smiling. I just said a simple "Hi." without looking at her. I don't really talk to her or anything but she always greets me warmly, even after 2 years.

I already ate dinner so I just changed my clothes and went to sleep, waiting for another useless day to come.

How long do I still have to live like this?

_The next day_

*Beep Beep Beep* My alarm clock is annoying me again. I turned it off and went to the bathroom. For breakfast I had some fruits and milk.

The school is also very annoying. You don't know half of the people and the other half is talking bad about you behind your back. School is useless, why did they even invent it? We're going to forget what we learned when we graduate anyways.

When I arrived, I went directly to my classroom. Then the bell rang and the teacher came in. Mr. Lee, our classroom teacher, came with a boy I never saw before.  

"Good morning, class." he said.

"Good morning, Mr. Lee." we answered.

"We'll have a new student from now on. Please introduce yourself."

"Annyeonghaseyo." The new student said smiling while bowing. "My name is Moon Jongup and I hope to get along with you."

"Good." Mr. Lee said. "You can sit next to..."

"He can sit next to me, Mr. Lee." A voice behind me said.

It was Youngjae, the brain of the class. He sat  behind me.

"Fine, Jongup, please sit next to Youngjae."  

He walked quietly to us. When he saw me, he smiled at me but I didn't even look at him. 

Jongup P.O.V:  

I quietly walked to my desk and smiled to the girl in front of it, but she didn't even look at me. 'What is wrong with her?' I thought.

 _After school_

Youngjae and i were walking to the mall to buy something to eat.

"Hey, Youngjae." I said to him.

"What?" he answered.

"Who is the girl that sits in front of us?"

"Her name is Choi Minrae. She didn't look at you, right?"

"No, not really."

"She is usually like that. Her nickname in our school is 'Ice Princess' because she never smiles or talks to anyone. But you'll get used to that."

"Do you know why she is like that?"

"Nobody knows. But don't even try to talk to her."

"Why?"

"She takes taekwondo classes and one time when a guy said something to her she kicked him so hard, he couldn't walk for a week."

"What, really?!"

"Yes!"

"You're talking too much Youngjae." We heard a voice behind us. We turned around and saw Minrae.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry, M-Minrae! I just talked a bit about o-our class a-and..." Youngjae said while bowing.

"Don't tell him too much, arraseo?" she said while lifting his head with her finger.

"A-Arraseo..."

When she walked away, Youngjae sighed.

"I had luck this time."

"Ya! Jae! What was that? Why did you have to apologize to her? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I tell you, if you want to stay alive, you better do what she says and don't mess with her."

Wow, that girl is really one of a kind.

---------

What do you think about this story till now? I know this chapter is short but next ones will be longer (I hope -.-")

If you want something to happen or any idol to come, write it in the comments :D

Preview:

'They talk about me again, don't they? I thought that time was already over.'

"Life is only joyful with someone beside your side, but I don't have one."

-Flashback- (3 years ago) "Please forgive me..."

"Is she crying over there?"