Chapter 5. Back!

Chapter 5 is finally here! Enjoy!

----------

 Minrae's P.O.V:

_ Monday at school_

Same lame classes, same lame students, everything is lame if you're in school.

Our teacher Mr. Lee came in with a boy that looks familiar. 'Please not another new student.' I thought.

"Attention class! We'll have another new student. Please introduce yourself." Mr. Lee said.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the boy said smiling. "My name is Lee Sungyeol. Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me well!"

OH! Now I remember! He's the cousin from Jinhee! Ahhh... Sometimes I have really bad memory...

"Ok, Sungyeol," Mr. Lee said and looked around the class. I think the only free seat was next to me. Shit. Everyone but not him. I'd also prefer Stalker Moon instead of him sitting with me. "I think you have to sit next to Jinhee."

"It's ok, seonsaeng-nim" (A/N: Teacher-nim) he said. "We already know us."

Double shit. Why is he saying that? We only saw us one time! And that one time we have exchanged like 3 words?

"Oh, really?" Our teacher was very surprised. "Uhm... then, please sit down."

"Ne." Sungyeol answered and walked to me.

I didn't dare to look at him. That freaking idiot. Saying around that we know us. I'll show him.

"Hey Minrae." He whispered in my ear.

"What?" I said still not looking at him.

"I didn't know Jongup is in this class. He is my friend."

What?! Stalker Moon and Mister Cool are friends?! WOW, does God have something against me or what? Why sending me those idiots in my class? I'm mentally facepalming myself so hard right now.

"You mean Stalker Moon?"

"Uhm... Why stalker?"

"Long story. But  you're not worth it."

He didn't talk to me until the end of school but kept talking with Jongup. Those two are really making me mad.

I put on my headphones and started to walk home.

You would say that they did nothing wrong, but I see that different. You would say 'Give them a chance, girl!' but no. It's difficult to understand since you don't know in what situation I am. But I'll try it:

First of all: I didn't give Jongup the nickname Stalker Moon without a reason, right? Even if I already told him to not follow me anymore, there's a feeling that he wants to know more about me. I can tell the type of person you are just by looking at you. And he... is unpredictable. Like, seriously, how can a person like him even exist?

Second: Sungyeol a.k.a 'Mister Cool' is like the type of guy who thinks he can do everything with girls...

I was so concentrated in my thoughts that I didn't notice that I was on the street and a car was coming. I didn't know what to do, I was just there, looking at the car.

In the next moment I felt that someone was hugging me and we were lying on the floor. I had my eyes closed so I couldn't see who it was.

"Ya! Be careful when you're crossing the street and stop daydreaming so much!" a manly voice yelled at me.

I looked at him and recognized Sungyeol.

"Arraseo. Now get off me." I said harsh and pushed him away from me. I tried to stand up but I felt pain in my left leg and fell on the ground again. When I looked at it, I saw a big scar that was bleeding.

"This is what happens if you don't pay attention." Sungyeol said. "I'll carry you home."

"No, I can do it myself!" I replied. I tried to stand up but failed again.

 He quietly helped me up and put me on his back.

"Stay still until we get home." he said.

I just nodded.

I didn't know what to say in this kind of situation. Since 3 years, nobody ever helped me. This feeling... Something I didn't felt for 3 years... Thankfulness? Maybe, I was thankful he saved my life... But maybe... it's not, maybe... another feeling...

When we arrived in front of my door, he put me down and I leaned on the wall to search for my keys. Sungyeol was calling someone.

When the door was open, I somehow managed to walk to the couch and lay down.

Sungyeol went to the bathroom (how did he find it?) to get a towel and some water to clean my scar. When he was cleaning it, he said:

"I called Jongup a while ago. He should be here in a bit. His mother was a doctor and he learned something from her, so he should be able to help your leg."

I nodded. My leg was hurting much. When he finished cleaning my leg, I sighed relieved.

"Does it hurt much?" he asked.

"No, it feels like a unicorn licked over my leg." I said with sarcasm. "Of course it hurts!"

"Ok," he said annoyed. "no need to scream."

 Ring Ding Dong~

The door was ringing. It was Jongup who came with a first help set. He looked at my leg and took some things out from it. He put something on the wound (that hurts more than the water!) and then bandaged my leg.

"This should be everything." Jongup said as he finished. "I'll leave you some bandages here and you should change it every 2 days." (A/N: I have no idea how many times you should change the bandage and I neither know something about those things, so uhm, don't try it at home xD)

I nodded. "Thank you..." I whispered while looking down.

Sungyeol and Jongup smiled.

"It's not a big deal." Sungyeol said.

"Yes, it is!" I replied. "I was so cold and rude to you two but you still helped me."

"Yeah," Jongup started. "but that doesn't mean we shouldn't help you."

"He's right" Sungyeol said.

Ring Ding Dong~

The door was ringing again. Who would visit?

"Are you awaiting someone?" Jongup asked.

"No..." I answered.

Sungyeol stood up and opened the door.

It was a man standing outside. When I recognized him, it brought me tears in my eyes.

"Who are you?" Sungyeol asked him.

"Someone Minrae was waiting for."

Sungyeol and Jongup looked at me and I fainted.

----------

Guess who's back? Me~ Did you miss me?

Haha, ok, I finally published chapter 5 after years! I hope this is long enought for you guys, since my chapters are usually very short.

What do you thing? Who's the mysterious man standing outside?

Preview:

"I've missed you so much!" he said.

"WHAT?!" Sungyeol and Jongup  said at the same time. "YOU ARE HER (.....) ??"

'I could feel happiness again, he was back, he was finally back!'

"Don't try to hurt her. If you do, you'll be punished very hard."

Please anticipate!

I'll try to upload it as soon as possible!