Chapter 4. Long time no see!

Jongup's P.O.V:

I sighed. 'Ahhh, I'd have to be more careful next time.' I thought. 'But she's really scary sometimes. Well, more than sometimes.'

Since she went to her taekwondo classes, I went home to plan for the next time I'm investigating her. That sounds really strange, as if was her stalker or something.

Minrae's P.O.V:

I was on my way home as I saw Jinhee with a boy. She came to me.

"Annyeong Minrae-ah!" she said excited. "This is my cousin, Sungyeol. He'll stay some time with me, so he'll be your new neighbor!"

I must say, he was quite handsome but seemed a bit rude.

"Hi." He just said and bowed.

"Hello." I said and bowed too.

"Ok, we have to go now. See you soon, Minrae-ah." Jinhee said and walked with Sungyeol away.

'What's wrong with that dude?' I said to myself. 'He seemed really rude or it is just me? I hope to not see him again."

I got home, showered, ate a cup ramen and went to sleep.

Sungyeol's P.O.V:

I don't like that girl. She doesn't seem nice or anything, just... weird? I don't know how to say it.

"Ya! Be more polite next time!." Jinhee nagged, again.

"She wasn't nice either, why should I?"

"Aishh jinjja... What should I do with you? You're being so selfish lately."

"Whatever. Where are we going anyway?"

"To a shop."

I rolled my eyes. We kept walking until I stopped. I saw a familiar person over there.

"Ya, why did you stop!"

I ignored her and walked to him. It must be him, it can only be him!

Yes, he is... my friend Jongup.

"Ya! Jongup-ah!"

He turned back and saw me.

"Oh, hyung!"

We hugged each other. I really missed him.

"Hyung, I missed you!"

"Me too. How long has it been?"

"I don't remember right, maybe 3 years?"

"That's a really long time for us." I smiled.

"Ya! Sungyeol!" Jinhee screamed. "Don't just walk away like that!"

"Mian, I just saw someone."

Jinhee then looked at Jongup.

"Oh, Jongup-ssi?" She asked.

"Ne. Nice to meet you again." he said while smiling bright.

"Wow, it has really been a long time!"

We nodded.

----------

I'm back! I'm really REALLY sorry for the long wait! (A week is long I guess) School just started and I have stress with buying the book and notebooks and everything. But don't worry, I try to upload 1-2 times a week, maybe 3.

Today's photo: Our 4D Sungyeol! Two 4D members in 1 fanfic, this will be fun :D Anyway, this is how he looked like when he met Minrae(You). Sexy, right? ;)

Today's song: Teen Top's new song! Missing(Uneasy)! Guess why I picked this song. Because this chapter was really not easy to write!

Ok, this time no preview, mianhaeyo~ I still didn't write the next chapter and I also don't know what will happen, so, let me surprise you~ ^^

See ya~