Finale

So I was watching Day6 music videos and I was getting really inspired to write. And yeah I open Wattpad and WHAT DO I SEE?

 And yeah I open Wattpad and WHAT DO I SEE?

O I thought I was dreaming

O I thought I was dreaming. But noooo I was wrong!

 But noooo I was wrong!

AIZBZJXBSJDJDITMADEIT

9k??!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST 사랑해요!!! 😘 I THOUGHT IT WOULD STOP AT 5k??!!

Anywayssss here's a new chapter!! And Yes this is the last and final chapterrr!

Let's get it! 👇

Jennie burst through the dorm entrance, her hair frizzy, eye makeup smudged from the tears. She leaned against the wall to remove her heels, she was dizzy and was about to fall to the ground. Luckily someone had caught her,

"Yoongi..." she panted, "T—Thank you..."

"It's okay Jennie—." He held onto her arms lifting her up, "Yah, you seem exhausted. How long did you run?" Yoongi have her a change of fuzzy slippers to wear, as they walked to the living room.

"T—Ten Blocks.." She wiped her eyes, she was still shocked to here the news from Taehyung, it made her head hurt. Yoongi sat her on the couch making sure she caught her breath, running ten blocks in heels? Horrible.

"Where are t—the others?" Jennie asked,

"They went to look for Jisoo.." He rested his back on the couch, handing her a makeup wipe from behind him,

"Why are you here? How come you didn't go with them?" Jennie wiped her face,

"I wanted to wait for you."

"?"

"I wanted to make sure you got home safe."

-
-

Jisoo struggled to release herself from the man's grip. She was being dragged down one of the alleyways near the dorm; though she felt so weak, it was impossible to run back.

"Let go of me!" She shrieked digging her nails into the man's hand; however, he didn't flinch, he was wearing thick gloves. Jisoo realized that every time she tried to remove herself from him, his grip just tightened causing her to wince in pain. "AGH Stop it!" She kicked the back of his knee.

Although his reaction wasn't so nice. He threw her into a wall, causing her to go head-first . She lay there helpless, she wanted to be safe, she wanted everything to go back to normal.

"Jisoo you have to wake up." The man told her, "Come on Jisoo wake up." For some weird reason he sounded worried

Jisoo fumed in anger, "W—What do you mean b—bastard?" Her vision was blurry and she felt like she was spinning,

"Wake up Jisoo-yah."

"Wake up."

She tried her best to stand up and walk away but she couldn't. As if she's becoming paralyzed, "S—Stop it y—you sick freak... stop telling me to wake up."

He didn't stop.

"Come on Jisoo—yah wake up!"

"Wake up wake up!"

Jisoo covered her ears, "I said stop it! Why are you doing this to me?"

"COME ON JISOO-YAH WAKE UP."

"PLEASE WAKE UP JISOO-YAH."

Tears started coming out of her eyes, she couldn't take it any more.

"Please stop..."

"WAKE UP JISOO-YAH"

"WAKE UP PLEASE"

"YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP JISOO-YAH"

"WAKE UP"

"WAKE UP"

"COME ON PLEASE JISOO-YAH"

"Please Chichu..."

That when everything turned black. The wake up calls were now muffled whispers, the pain in her head had gone away. She had regained her strength. She felt alive.

"Jisoo-yah. Ah! She's waking up!" A man squealed,

Jisoo opened her eyes to see a smiling Taehyung holding her in his arms. Everyone else crowded around the two. However the hair colours were different, she was wearing the same outfit she wore when the babies incident started. White long sleeve shirt and black baggy sweatpants, along with a pair of Gucci shoes.

"T—Taehyung-ah?..." she mumbled, squinting her eyes at his, "Why is your hair colour back to blonde?"

His long eyelashes fluttered as he blinked a couple of times, "Hm? It was always blonde Jisoo?"

"Huh?" She said as Taehyung sat her up, "Wait what happend?"

"You came over to deliver us some chicken." Jin went on, "I assumed our door was unlocked, because that set off our security to knock you out. It probably thought you were an intruder." He laughed, "And we got worried so we called your members over."

"We got a huge spanking from Jennie— OW" Yoongi flinched as Jennie smacked him with her Chanel purse, "It wasn't my fault it set off!"

"What's the date today?" Jisoo asked,

Jimin checked his phone, "It's September sixth 2018. Why?"

"How long was I out for?"

"Hmm maybe around thirty minutes." Rose said, "You Okay? You're acting weirder that usual."

"Oh I got lots to tell you guys."

|| THE END ||

🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

A/N: Hellloooo it's me the author! Hehe finally this book ended! Kinda sad thought but that's okay, I'm still writing some new ones! And yes this whole thing was a dream. Jisoo experienced everything through each point of view, she had no control in it; just like dreams are you don't have any control. That's why there were so many conflicts! I might go back and edit some of the chapters if I have some time. Thank you all again for supporting and voting for this book, it wouldn't have achieved a lot with you guys!!!

사랑해요 😘😘😘😘😘🎉