Chapter three: Longing

[That night] *no ones pov*
-
-
Aaron was on the bed, shirtless and wearing his boxers. He wasn't surprised. It was around 1 am, and he felt bad. longing for something. Rubbing his lips at the thought of doing something. He then shook Saul's shoulder. Surprisingly, Saul passed out way before 3 am. "Wake up." Aaron said, softly shaking his boyfriends shoulder. Saul's eyes opened lightly. "Hmm?" He managed to hum out. "Somethings wrong..." Aaron said tailing off. "What happened?" Saul questioned. "I want something but I don't know if I can have it at the moment?" Aaron said looking at his crossed legs. "You what?" Saul asked again. "I think I want to do something. That I normally would keep out of my mind." Aaron said, starting to look up at him. "You want to fuck?" Saul guessed. "I think, or make out or something. I-I don't know." Aaron said softly. Saul sat up from laying. Grabbing Aaron gently behind the neck and pulling him towards him. Then they made out. He then got up and double locked the room so not even Aaron's family can disturb them. Saul smiled at Aaron. Aaron then turned to phone and played some loud music.
[a few moments later]
"f-fuck." Aaron said, He was most likely drunk on lust. Saul decided to give Aaron more hickies, because it looked like he needed to wear his mark more. And love bites were the answer.