Chapter four: Lace

[No ones pov]
-
-
Aaron was getting terrified, the awful day he had to wear a dress his mother got him. His mother tried to accept him, even though he got his surgeries and got on T, she thought it was a good idea for him to wear a dress. Black lace covered his shoulders to his knees. It was the day they would have to go to a graduation party for Aaron's sister Maddy. "You look nice? but why would she make you wear a dress?" Saul said looking at Aaron getting dressed in the mirror. "She's mental, she thought it was wrong me being a guy and being gay. Thinking that's how it works! Yeah, sure." Aaron said sarcastically. "Why is your sister graduating early?" Saul asked, "Well, she got her work done before everyone. She wants to go to college, and she knows by the time of senior year, she wouldn't have her scholarships. Now don't ask any more dumb questions that you clearly know a bit of the answer to." Aaron said smartly. Saul looked at Aaron and smiled. A knock was coming from the bedroom door. "Can I come in?" A voice came from the door. "Yeah!" Aaron said. The door opened and it was Kaleb. "Hey bitches." Kaleb said smiling. "Your going with us?" Saul asked. "um, yeah." Kaleb said confused. Saul nodded his head. Aaron then put on a necklace Saul gave him a few months ago. It had the letters "SH" written in cursive. Kaleb and Aaron's bestfriend Natalie were shook when Saul got him that. Natalie spammed Aaron at that very moment. He picked up the phone and answered the facetime. "OH MY GOD I HAVE TEA!" Natalie said in a voice that was similar to the girl Janice from friends. "Spill then!" Kaleb said doing peace signs. "You seriously have to wear a fucking dress? Why not a suit the fuck?" Natalie questioned. "I will text why, right now I need to go." Aaron said as he ended the call. "Everyone ready to kill themselves?" Aaron said sarcastically.
[Few hours later]
After 5 or 6 hours of pure torture to the three boys, they finally went home. "See you guys!" Kaleb says walking to his moms car, that was parked in Aaron's driveway. Aaron ran up to his room, to find that Saul was unbuttoning his shirt. "Oh, hey." Saul said giving Aaron his grin. "Hey." Aaron said in return. Aaron took of his black converse, and sat next to Saul on the bed. "You okay?" Aaron asked. "Yeah...I've just been thinking about us." Saul said. Aaron looked confused. "Don't worry, it's a good thing actually. Your the first person that should me real love. But I never wanted it to turn to shit because of my family. I love you, okay?" Saul said, softly. Aaron had two choices at that moment, one, was to kiss him. Two was to leave it be. Aaron made a risky decision on one. Aaron kissed him, more passionately than he kissed him before. It became more deep and lustful as the time went by. Saul started to unzip Aaron's dress. Normally Aaron would stop and say "Woah there bucko." but not this time, he let him do what ever he wanted. Saul began to suck on Aaron's neck, making Aaron moan a bit. Aaron took the rest of his dress off and looked at Saul with his heart eyes. Saul unbuttoned the last 3 buttons on his shirt and took it off. Aaron rapped his legs around Saul's waist and his arms around his neck. The next thing Aaron knew he was being pushed against the wall, and also was being attacked on the lips. Aaron could feel himself feel different, desire and lust filled his mind. He was drunk on something. Aaron could taste the leftover chapstick on Saul's lips. They separated, panting from loss of air. "W-want to do this?" Saul asked, panting. Aaron nodded in return. Then they continued to their make out. Saul began to unbutton his light blue jeans, and unzip them revealing the hem of his boxers. Aaron's thoughts were all over the place, but he could only concentrate on Saul and his situation. Saul placed Aaron on the bed and took his jeans off. Aaron bit his lip while looking at Saul. Saul laid on the bed next to Aaron. Aaron then got on top of Saul, kissing him and giving him jawline hickies was Aaron's way of saying "fuck me already!" Saul and Aaron took their boxers off and got back to what they were doing. Saul looked at Aaron with lust filled eyes. "R-ready?" Saul asked Aaron, then in response nodded. Aaron started moaning. At this moment Aaron's and Saul's hair were messes. "I love you." Aaron manages to say before having his last moan. Aaron gets off of Saul and lays right next to him. "I love you too." Saul says kissing Aaron's cheek, and then wrapping his arm around Aaron.