Ch: 2|| Damn She's A Sexy *coughs*

"Okay but why the fuck is she coming to our restaurant?" Asked Jungkook.

"Umm, cuz you're famous?"
Said Taehyung "Isn't it obvious, dumbo?"

"We're famous?" Asked Yoongi.

"Not you, but the restaurant."
Taehyung disagreed.

"Doesn't that makes us famous too?" Jungkook asked with innocent eyes.

"Wait, didn't you just say that we're famous?" Yoongi blinked in confusion.

"Why would hoes be famous? Is that a new trend now?" Tae raised an eyebrow slyly.

"I SWEAR TO GOD TAEHY-"

Seokjin smacked Jungkook's lips as he hissed. "No cursing. And Taehyung, go and help Namjoon with the dishes."

"W-what did I do?"

Seokjin gave him a death stare. A shiver ran down Taehyung's spine. He quickly got up from the chair and went straight to Namjoon.

"Why did you bring your mother here, again?" He whispered.

"He's not my mom, my mom never gave me such death stares. You'd only get flying slippers hitting in your face in that household." He gave a helpless laugh.

"He's scary." Tae whined.

"Deal with it." Namjoon shrugged.

♨A few days later♨

"Hey Soojin, could you pass me the tissue box?"

"Soojin?" Seokjin asked as he raised an eyebrow.

After the continuous stalking. Namjoon completely forgot about his surroundings. Soojin was everywhere, on his laptop, on his phone, on his notebook, on his mind.

"I-I mean Seokjin."

"You've got a serious obsession with her now, huh?"

He wasn't obsessed with her. It was the information about her which he "obsessed" over. He wanted to remember everything so that he can tell it to Yoongi or Jungkook.

"No it's not-."

"Here." Seokjin 'accidentally' threw the box in his face. He apologized but there was no hint of sincerity in it.

"Well, I'll get going then. Bokie needs to eat."

Namjoon nodded with a smile, the one which brings out his dimples.

Seokjin smiled back at the sight and left for his apartment  at once.

It was a loud and a busy day with all of Joon's friends around (except Hoseok, whom he dearly missed).

Namjoon plopped on his bed, took out his phone and searched for Soojin's latest blog. There was a picture of Soojin in a haughty pose.

"You're actually pretty." Namjoon thinks out loud.