Ch: 6.5|| Jeonlousy

Cha Hakyeon is the CEO of a company called Cupid, which is a scent company. They wanted Jin be the model for their autumn collection.

Yes, Hakyeon may have an amazing scent collection, but Jin was nervous as to if he can trust the company or not. He wanted to talk to Joon about this, but he was just too damn busy with Soojin.

He sighed while entering the apartment block.

"I had a great time today." He heard a women speak.

"Me too." Namjoon replied. Seokjin turned around to see Soojin leaning against her car while Namjoon stood in front of her.

"I wish you could stay here for a while." Joon said. Smiling.

"I wish I could too." She smiled back.

Seokjin felt a new emotion, the kind of emotion he thought was lame and cliché. Something those overly dramatic villainess feel in the movies or dramas.

He felt jealous.

He always considered Joon as his friend, bff almost. He too was surprised by his feelings. While staring at the duo, he got a phone call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" He picked it up.

"So, is it a yes?" Hakyeon spoke on the other end. In an almost stalker-ish tone.

"God damn it Hakyeon, I told you to give me sometime." Jin deadpanned.

"We did. Fifteen minutes is enough time to think about it." The CEO said.

Jin looked at Namjoon one last time before stepping in the building.

"Fine, I'll do it." He said.