Ch: 7 || Cheers To Solitude

♨A month later♨

Seokjin was finally home after a tiring week. This month has been quite the busy month for Jin, especially after Hakyeon's newly launched collection. He didn't even had the time to feed Bokie before heading out.

He stood behind the kitchen counter, gently folding the edges of the filled dumpling sheet, some of them already in the pot, frying.
For some reason, he craved homemade fried dumplings. As he continued to prepare his dinner, he heard a knock on the door.

"The door's open." He said announced.

Namjoon peeked in and smiled at him.

"Hey Mrs. Bubbles."

"Hi." Jin smiled. It's been a long time since Joon called him by that nickname.

"Whatchu cooking? I brought soju." Joon asked as he kneed down to pet Bokie.

"Dumplings and ramen."

"I'm right on time then."

Namjoon sat on the counter, despite Seokjin telling him to sit on the chair.

"I want to see your face clearly. It's been a whole month since I've seen it."

"That's some gay shit right there." Jin chuckled.

"You look dead tired." He said while leaning closer to his face. The cook looked up to see Joon stare at him, intensely. Jin gulped as he slightly blushed.

"Yup, you're crow's feet is popping out." Namjoon leaned back.

Jin instantly touched the sides of his eyes. Chuckling again when he felt nothing but sooth skin.

"Nice try, Joon." He shook his head.

"Go and take out two shot glasses." He ordered. And Joon did as he said.

"Yes sir." He said.

♨*1 hour later*♨

"And she said "wElL i HaVe bEtTeR lIpS" and I was like bitch really? Did you ever see my lips?" A very much drunk Seokjin spilled some tea. He picked up the last bottle of soju but it was empty.

"Fuck, it's empty."

"Well, you did drink most of it." Joon rubbed his eyes, he too drunk.

"Can you please~go and get some more?" Seokjin pouted as he cupped his face.

"Ew, no." Namjoon frowned.

"Why won't anyone listen to me?" Jin pouted even more.

"Emotional blackmail ain't gonna work on me hyung."

"Fuck you Namjoon."

"Mhm." Joon nodded.

"Wish someone could fuck me." He sighed.

"Why? Ain't Soojin and you already fucking?"

"Whhhaaat? Soojin went to Indonesia couple of weeks ago." Joon frowns.

"And we weren't fucking while she was here too, we're just friends."

"Oh." Seokjin blinks. He felt a kind of ease in his mind.

"Wait, did everyone think that we were dating?" Namjoon questioned.

"Yeah, even Jimin's mom thought that that was the case." Jin said, remembering her warning to Seokjin.

"You boys better not bring girls in the building, we have thin walls." Is what she said in a scary tone.

"Jimin's mom? How did she find out?"

"You weren't very good at hiding her." Seokjin explained. He got up and took the empty bottles in his hand and headed over the sink.

"Seriously, what was so good about her? She was so common. Round eyes, thin lips, black hair, skinny to death, just like any other girl. How did you even eat with her? She looks so weird when she takes a bite with her thin ass li-"

"Hyung, why are you dissing her?" Namjoon frowned again.

"I'm not dissing her, I'm stating facts." He denied.

"Uh you just called her lips thin, her lips weren't even thin." Joon argued.

"I'm not talking about you, why are you getting upset?"

"Well because she's my friend, I won't like it when people talk bad about her."

"Oh please, everyone makes fun of Jungkook's lips and you always laugh along." Jin threw the bottles away and turns around to face Joon.

"That's a different sto-"

"I'm your friend too, you didn't even reply to my texts because you were busy with her." He frowned.

"I never got your texts." He clarified.

"Uh huh, check them again." Jin said as he crossed his legs and folded his arms.

Joon took out his phone and checked his messages. Soojin was at the top, then Jungkook, Yoongi, Jin.

"You haven't texted me since three weeks." Joon says.

"That's because you left me on read." Seokjin sighs.

Joon softly says "oh".

"Is she really that important?" Jin asks, his tone a bit frustrating.

"It's not like that, I just forgot about you okay, I'm sorry." Namjoon pulled a face of annoyance.

"I live right infront of you." Jin speaks a bit loudly.

"Bokie always shows up at your door, Jimin always blabers about me, Jungkook and Yoongi always talks about my cooking, Hoseok and Taehyung always mention my figurine collection. I'm even on the billboards." He approaches Joon, he places his left hand at the edge of the counter and grips on it. Joon's eyes widen.

"So why aren't you, the person I want to get noticed by, forgetting about me?" He says.

Namjoon stares at him, he himself is half confused and half scared.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Jin apologizes, dropping his head.

"It's okay." Joon gulps.

Seokjin stands straight, rubs his face and sighs.

"I think you should go now, before I burst my frustration on you."

Namjoon takes his time before answering.

"I want to stay." He says.

"It's true that I've been unintentionally ignoring you, and that I've been all about Soojin. I feel guilty and I feel sorry for being such a bad friend and I want to make it up to you by staying with you." He says softly as his gaze falls down to his hands.

"Will you let me stay with you?"