Ch: 9 || Euphoria

♨Four Years Later♨

Jimin's P.O.V

The thin walls of the apartment building are finally repainted, the stairs are fixed, the windows are much bigger, and the doors don't make noises anymore.

My mom now wears more suitable clothes, and her face is even more wrinkled though. The cats and dogs I use to play around with are gone, the scent of my home is of a flower now.

My school friends are adults now, some studying law, some studying medicine. While I'm learning and teaching ballet.

Everything changed, except for one thing....

"HOLY SHIT YOU'RE CHEEKLESS." Taehyung hyung squished my cheeks.

"Oof stop it." I pushed him away gently.

"Hey stop messing around, let him rest." Hoseok hyung smacks him.

"JEON JUNGKOOK YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE CAKE." Yoongi hyung yelled at Jungkook hyung.

"I KNOW I KNOW IM SORRY I WAS TOO BUSY ABOUT OTHER THINGS." Jungkook hyung his behind me.

"It's okay, we can have it later. I'm not going anywhere." I tried to cool down Yoongi hyung.

"Sooo should we call you Sir Jimin now?" Namjoon hyung chuckled.

"If you want to." I answered.

"You've changed so much, both visually and mentally." Namjoon hyung noticed.

"That's what they call growing up." Said Seokjin hyung as he entered the roof top with a cake in his hand.

"Since Yoongi and Jungkook cooked food for y'all. I thought I'd bake a cake." He smiled.

It was almost impossible to believe that it's been four years since I've seen him, he's exactly the same, not even a single wrinkle on his face, not a single change in his personality. He's still the same prince I fell for. But sadly, my heart doest beat rapidly when he sits besides me or when he is close to me.

"Hey Jimin, did you date any foreign guys there?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"I dated many foreign girls and guys." I said. Everyone looked at me, surprised. But later laughed about it.

"So you like cats and dogs huh." Taehyung hyung said.

"That makes no fucking sense." Namjoon hyung frowned.

"Yes it does!" Hoseok hyung defended him.

"It does not." Both Yoongi hyung and Jungkook said.

"Think about it, cats have pussies and dogs have dicks." Taehyung hyung explained.

"Taehyung, not all dogs are male neither are all cats female."

"Can y'all stop talking about animal genitals?" Seokjin hyung spoke up.

"We're here for Jimin." He says as he sat between me and Namjoon hyung.

"Isn't that right, chimchim?" He says as he ruffles my hair. For some reason, I can feel my heart skip a beat again.

"Let's eat before it gets cold." He says as he gave me a bowl full of noodles and dumplings.

Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung are still the "power couple". Hoseok hyung and Taehyung hyung are still dorky. Yoongi hyung and Jungkook hyung are still a bit clumsy.

All of them gave me such good memories, I don't even know where to begin with. I'm so thankful towards them. I....just...

"Jimin, are you crying?" Jungkook hyung asked.

I didn't notice the tears that formed in my eyes. I'm so, so happy and greatful that they remained the same. I can't imagine how my life would have been without them.

"Omo, you are." Jungkook hyung leaned closer. Wiped my tears.

"I'm just happy about the fact that you all are still here with me, without any change." I said while sniffing my snot.

"Aww Jiminie." Hoseok hyung stood up and ran towards me, then hugged me.

Jungkook hyung hugged me from the side, then Seokjin hyung did the same. Soon it was a group hug, it made me feel even more euphoric than ever. Jungkook hyung's hug was the tightest.

"Past the end of this cold winter, until the spring comes again, until the flowers bloom again. Stay here a little longer." I remembered.