Ch: 8 || Dont Fly Too High, The Sun Might Burn You

A/N: The age order is the same as their actual age except Jimin is the youngest; even younger than Jungkook which makes him the maknae.
-
The relationship between Hoseok and Taehyung was going well with Blankie. Hoseok, being the motherly figure, was making food for them, singing lullabies for them, and of course; loving them.

Taehyung was like an another child, though he should have been the father figure, he liked it when Hoseok treated him like his little brother.

But sadly, those days were long gone. After Blankie's parents took him back, the relationship between the two boys has been a bit bitter. Whenever they meet, there's a feeling that lingers in both of their minds and hearts.

The feeling of emptiness.

Because of Blankie, both of them became even more close, spent even more time with each other. No, there weren't in love; they miss the feeling of being a parent.

Hoseok could see how Taehyung acts whenever he tries to talk to him. He's always in a rush and only has quick and small conversations. But Hoseok has had enough, he wants to end the crappy, awkward small talks. He wants to genuinely know why Taehyung is acting this way.

And so, with all courage, he knocks on Taehyung's apartment door. With a small pup in his hand.

The person who opened the door was Taehyung. His expression was of a tired puppy

"Hey." Hoseok greets.

"Hi." Tae barely says it.

"Sorry I showed up without calling you, but I had to give this to you." Hoseok offers Tae to take the small puppy in his hand.

"I found him on the road last night. I want to keep it but you know I can't keep pets at home because my mom's allergic to furr. So I thought I'd give him to you."

Taehyung takes the pup in his hand and pets him. The dog nuzzles and lick him. He smiles a bit, and looks up at his hyung.

"Let's take care of him, together." Taehyung says. The baby sitter looks at him, surprised.

"Together?" Hoseok asks.

Taehyung nods.

"Together."

♨*sips tea*♨

Jimin was on his way home, tired and kind of sad.

His mother is making him attend ballet classes overseas, but his heart and mind always draws back to Seokjin. He wants to atleast confess to him before he leaves Korea, but he knows that it's better for him if he keeps his feelings to himself. If Jin rejects him, he'll go with a broken heart, so it's for the best.

As he walked pass the convenient store, he noticed Jungkook.....smoking?

"Jungkook hyung?" Jimin calls him.

Jungkook looks at him with a "shit I'm busted" look.

"H-hey Jimin." He half smiles.

"You smoke?" Jimin says as he walks closer to him.

"Yeah, but I wanna quit it." Jungkook's gaze drops down to the cigarette in between his index and thumb.

"Are you coming back from school?"

"Mhm, it was my last day there." Jimin says, sounding a bit sad.

"Really? Whatchu gonna do now?" Kook asks.

"I'm.....gonna leave Korea tomorrow." Jimin answers as he ruffles his hair.

"What? Why?" Jungkook questions.

"For my ballet classes. My mom has been saving some money for it. Its been my dream to go there but now.....I feel sad leaving you guys." Jimin pouts.

"Hey it's okay, we're all going to be here, waiting for you." Kook comforts him.

"Did you tell everyone about it?" He takes the cigarette in between his lips and inhales the smoke.

"I told Hoseok hyung, Taehyung hyung, Yoongi hyung and now you. Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung won't pick up my phone so I texted them." Jimin explains.

"Uh huh." Jungkook exhales.

"Wait here." He says before re-entering the shop and coming back with a couple of fortune cookies.

"Open one of them." He gives the bag to Jimin.

The boy ghastly opens the plastic and takes one of the cookie out, snaps it open to reveal the little note.

"The one you're looking for is right infront of yo- ah this is cliche, give me an another one." He takes an another one from Jungkook as he munched on the cookie.

"Trust in a dog than a man." Jimin reads out with a frown.

"....I mean, you are gay-"

"Another one" Jimin demands. He cracks open the third cookie. And reads it out again.

"Past the end of this cold winter, until the spring comes again, until the flowers bloom again. Stay here a little longer."

"Aww, thats sweet." Jungkook smiles.

"I don't get it." Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"The note is trying to tell you to stay here for some more time." Kook explains.

"Oh." The boy says softly. Pouting a little.

Jungkook looks at him, thinking how cute he is with his chubby cheeks and chubby lips.

"I wish you could stay." Kook thought.

"Anyway. I gotta go now." Jungkook drops the cigarette and steps on it.

"Yeah I gotta go too, I have to pack my things." Jimin sighs.

"Want me to help you with it?" Kook offers.

"Sure." Jimin smiles.