forty

please read a/n
Friday | 2:03 a.m.

Renée's P. O. V.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do this," Daniel whispered, kissing my earlobe, my jaw, then attacking my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands moved from my waist to my ass.

He put his hands under my thighs, so I jumped up and he caught me. We made out as he carried me to my bedroom. He gently set me on the elevated bed, standing between my legs.

*sexual content*

I slowly pushed him off of me, causing him to look at me with confusion written on his face. I smirked and stuck my arms up into the air. He smiled and grabbed the hem of my shirt. He slowly lifted it up and over my head, dropping it onto the floor. He licked his lips, looking at my chest. I smiled and grabbed his shirt. I helped him pull it over his head, then hooked my fingers in the belt loops of his jeans, pulling him closer.

His hands landed on my waist and he put his head in the crook of my neck, sucking on the skin. I softly moaned and moved my hand into his hair.

He kissed my jaw then kissed my lips again. I started unbuttoning my jeans and pulled them down. Daniel pulled them off of my legs and dropped them onto the floor with my shirt. He softly traced his fingers from my ankles up to my thighs. I smiled, watching him look over my body.

"You're so beautiful Renée," he said quietly. I blushed and looked down, but he lifted my chin up and pecked my lips.

He started taking his jeans off, kicking them off of his ankles. I reached behind me and unclipped my bra, letting it fall off of my shoulders. I let it fall to the floor, then looked up at Daniel, who was already staring at my exposed chest. He put his hands on my thighs and leaned in, kissing my boobs.

He pulled away, then jumped onto the bed and sat next to me. I looked at him and he stared into my eyes. He moved a piece of hair behind my ear, leaving his hand on my face as he brought me closer to kiss me. I slowly leaned back until I was laying down with Daniel hovering over me.

He ran his hand down my side, hooking his finger on the waistband of my underwear.

"Can I?" He asked. I nodded, smiling. He blushed as he pulled my underwear down. I kicked them off my ankles and onto the floor.

He held my hips, slowly kissing down my stomach. But he stopped once he got below my belly button.

"S-sorry, I'm just nervous." He chuckled, sitting up. I sat up and put my hand on his.

"It's okay, you don't have to-"

"No I want to," he interrupted. "I wanna make you feel good."

"Okay." I smiled. "I promise I'll love whatever you decide to do. There's no need to be nervous."

"O-okay." He nodded. I leaned forward and kissed his lips. He gently pushed me backward and climbed over me again. He spread my legs and kissed my clit. He licked up my slit, making me jump.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded. He put his head back between my legs and started eating me out. I could tell he was unsure at first, but he got the hang of it. Soon I was moaning his name with my hand in his hair.

I cursed as I released onto his tongue. He slowly licked it all up then sat up.

"How was that?" He asked.

"A-amazing," I said, still shaking from the pleasure. He blushed and looked down.

"My turn?" I asked. He just blushed as I sat up and had him lay down in my spot. I pulled his boxers down revealing his long length. Definitely bigger than Zach's...not that I was comparing.