fifty four

Thursday | 10:52 a.m.

Renée's P. O. V.

"Okay babe, that's the last box. You ready to go?" Daniel asked. I looked around the studio one last time, thinking of the memories I had made in here.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I grabbed the key off the table and left the studio with Daniel.

We went down to the lobby and I returned my key and filled out a couple forms. Then Daniel and I went out to my truck. Boxes were roped down in the bed and stacked in the backseat.

"So I was looking at apartments last night," Daniel said. I started the car and pulled out onto the street to head to Daniel's parents.

"I found a couple that might work. I can send them to you and then this weekend we can go look at them if you want," he said.

"Do we have money to look for one so soon? I mean your parents have paid for so many flights and so have you and I don't have a job anymore." When I decided to stay in Florida for a while, I just thought it'd be best to quit my job at the mall.

"You can get a job, and I can look for better ones. My parents have a lot of money saved."

"But part of that is Anna's college fund. I'm just saying that we need to slow down and save some money before we make any decisions."

"You're right, I'm sorry. I'm just excited." He smiled. I chuckled and reached over to grab his hand. He kissed the back of my hand and held it in his lap.

Soon we arrived at Daniel's parents house. Jeff and Keri came outside and helped us bring in boxes. I didn't have too many so it didn't take very long.

Daniel and I fell back onto his bed and both let out a long sigh. We laughed and I rolled onto my side, putting my hand on Daniel's chest.

I drew random shapes on his chest, supporting my head with my arm.

"Babe, my parents are here," he whispered.

"I know, but aren't they leaving soon?" I asked. They were meeting up with some friends for lunch.

"Yeah, I'll be right back." He stood up and left the room.

He came back a few minutes later and closed the door, locking it behind him.

"They just left," he said with a smirk. I smiled and sat up.

*sexual content*

He walked over to the bed, pulling his shirt off and throwing it onto the ground. I pulled my shirt off and we both took our jeans off, then I grabbed his hands, pulling him on top of me.

He caressed my face and smiled at me before slowly kissing my lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held my hands on his neck, passionately kissing him. He slowly started grinding his hips against mine, rubbing the back of my thigh.

"Mmm Daniel," I moaned on his lips.

He put his hand between us, rubbing me through my panties. I moaned again, then Daniel pulled my panties off. He moved off of me to the edge of the bed and pulled his underwear down. He grabbed a condom and rolled it on before crawling back on top of me.