What's next?

-Hours later-

You yawned, your eyes fluttering open as you stretched. You frowned when you didn't feel Logan beside you, sitting up slightly and rubbing your eyes. "Logan...?" You asked softly, wincing at the slight pain in your leg.

"Over here, Y/N."

Logan's gruff voice caught your attention and you glanced off to your left, spotting the mutant leaning back in a chair and sipping from a mug of a hot beverage. "What are you doing? You're supposed to be resting." You said, raising an eyebrow. Logan looked fresh, like he just took a shower. He was in clean clothes that weren't bloodstained whatsoever, leading you to think that he had them washed while he was taking a shower.

"We have to get out of this town. It isn't safe here." Logan replied, taking another sip of the beverage and scratching his chin. "You should clean up, you'll feel better afterwards. I'll get your clothes washed."

"Really? Okay..." You chuckled, pushing yourself up and sliding off of the bed. "Guess the people here are very nice."

Logan chuckled, rolling his eyes. "They said that we're the first patients they've had in weeks. Guess this place is like a ghost town." He said, finishing off the drink and setting the mug down.

"Seems about right. I'll go take a shower real quick, don't even think about moving from that spot. You need all the rest you can get." You rolled your eyes, flicking Logan on the forehead as you limped past him.

"Alright, boss." Logan snickered, grinning at you and earning a glare from you as you disappeared into the washroom.

(Sorry for the short chapter, just haven't had much motivation lately XD)