They walk in on you changing

Warnings: None, all sfw

Slightly different from the usual
——————————————————

Arthur- I was in my shared tent changing out of my dirty work clothes and into something more comfortable for bed. "Miss Grimshaw wants ya- oh my god." Arthur said as he turned his back to you with his hands covering his face. "Hehe sorry hun." "Geez Arthur give me a warning at least." I said as I continued to get dressed. Slipping on his shirt I put a belt on top of it to keep it from falling and walked to Arthur's wrapping my arms around him. "Guess I better not keep her waiting."

Sean- He couldn't help himself. You were simply beautiful and he wanted to admire the beauty in front of him. "Damnit Sean!" I said as I grabbed  a sheet to cover myself. He just smiled and walked over engulfing me in a bear hug as he placed his head on top of mine. "What? Am I not allowed to stare at my beautiful gal?" He asked pretending to be hurt. "I guess but give a warning next time...don't wanna flash the whole camp Macguire...."

John- He didn't mean to walk in on you at all but once he's in, he's in. (Like jail...the wolves....trouble) He didn't know how a girl like you could end up with a scar faced outlaw like him who always ended up in trouble. But you did and he couldn't help that grin across it face when it came to you. "Don't you look lovely." He said as he looked at you in adoration. "Oh, hi John." You said awkwardly trying your best to cover your undergarments. He just smiled at your awkward self grabbed a shirt and put it over your head helping you dress as your arm was injured from hunting. After you were all dressed he placed a kiss on your lips and left.

Javier- he was sneaky when he accidentally walked in on you. He'd get a little peak and smirk before you caught him looking until today. It was early in the morning and you were getting ready to do some work around the camp when you felt a cold breeze come into the tent. Turning around swiftly you caught a cheeky looking Javier smiling at you. "How long have you been looking at me?" You asked as you quickly buttoned up your shirt. "Long enough hermosa." He said walking into the tent wrapping you in his arms. "You pervert."