Adding Charles🕊

What he calls you- Dove. It's a name he finds amusing in the morning, hence the animal morning dove. He always compares you to them because of how beautiful they are and the sweet noise that they make.

When you wear glasses- Smitten. With. Them. He loves how you adjust them so they sit properly on your nose or how you wrinkle your nose so they don't move. He loves how they can make you look super adorable one minute and sexy the next.

They hear you snort from laughing-  Charles Is actually quite surprised to hear you snort since he would hear a chuckle here or there. Either way, if you're happy that's all that matters.

When they're drunk- Charles isn't really the one to get drunk, but if he does he tends to be a little bit more talkative than usual. He's still himself, more bubbly you could say.

When you cuddle- Loves it. He loves how you nuzzle into him when asleep and the low mumbles that you make. He tends to fiddle with your fingers and promises one day he'll get a wedding ring for you but shh.

First kiss- Charles wanted to make it special. Why? Because he really cared and adored you behind measure. The both of you would be out on the lake with a lantern and blankets watching the stars above while sitting very close to one another. You head would be on his shoulder and slowly you both lean in sharing your first kiss.

When they walk in on you changing- Charles never walked in on you, only if was by mistake or be really needed something from the tent. Sitting up from your cot, you took your blouse off rubbed your face as you thought about last night. Charles was right to ease up on the alcohol, but you couldn't help it since Sean came back yesterday. Your long lost very close friend. Footsteps came closer to the tent and paused for a moment. "(Y/n)? Are you awake?" He asked. No answer. "He took a peak in the tent and saw you sitting up, tired with your hair in all different kinds of directions shirtless. He pulled his head out really quickly but peaked back in as he saw you struggle to get the new shirt on. "Lemme help." He said as he closed the tent flaps behind him. He carefully sat down next to you and grabbed a brush and began brushing your hair before helping you button up your shirt. Always a gentleman Charles was. He made you lay down and said he would be back with some herbs to ease the head ache you had.

They pick flowers for you- Charles knew you never asked for much since most of the money went towards camp. But every now and again he would surprise you with the most beautiful flowers that were blooming in the perfect season to be picked and sometimes a note if he wasn't there for you to thank him. It was always a different flower wherever he went. Sometimes roses, Daisy's, tulips, but mostly peony's.

They help pick out your horse- Charles has seen you eye the horses every time you went into town and with the money you both have been saving up, decided to buy one together

They help pick out your horse- Charles has seen you eye the horses every time you went into town and with the money you both have been saving up, decided to buy one together. Heading into the barn you went over to each horse to get a closer look before heading back to Charles and showing him which horse you had decided on. "This one? Are you sure?" He said smiling as he realized the type of horse it was. "Positive!" You said as you eagerly jumped up and down slight while watching  the man bring out the horse.

(Appaloosa)

(Appaloosa)

You get caught staring at them- Your eyes fluttered open as a string of sunlight came through the crack of the tent, letting you know that morning had come. Too soon though. The light traveled over on top of Charles were he laid peacefully hair in braids, his chest rising up and down slowly, and his facial features calm. You couldn't help it, he was a handsome beautiful man to look at and you were glad he had chosen you to be his. While being distracted from him and slowly tracing patterns on his hand, Charles had been awake this whole time. "Something catch your eyes?" He asked as he slowly stretched. "Indeed." You said smiling as a faint blush crept upon your face. He just chuckled and pecked your lips before getting up to start the day.

Socking Micah- "Hey Indian lover." You stopped in your tracks with a basket full of fruits and veggies you picked by the outskirts of camp that were supposed to be for mr.Pearson. Slowly turning around you had the nastiest glare on your face. "What?" You said through gritted teeth. To be quite frank, you had enough of his crap, the constant harassment was just too much to bear at times and the shit he gave you for dating Charles...that hit harder. "You gonna live in a teepee and be uncivilized?" He snickered. Calmly dropping the basket you strode over with pride, hands clenched tightly, knuckles white, and with one swing he was out on the ground. Charles was quickly by your side with the basket you had set down. Smiling you took the basket from his hands and began walking to Pearson. "Want to go to into town with me? I need a couple things and thought you would like to come." You said completely ignoring the situation that just happened. "Uh, yeah sure." Charles said completely surprised by the strength that you had. "Shocked are we?" You joked as you set the basket down. "Next time call me. I don't know what he's gonna start pulling now." Charles said pecking the top of your head. Obviously he was very proud of you, but he just can't help but worry about your safety.