🦌Arthur Morgan SFW Headcanons🦌

🦌Lets be honest here, Mary messed him all the hell up. Constantly asking Arthur for hep with her brother, her father, etc. It wasn't the healthiest relationship he ever had. So opening up to a new person was difficult

🦌He would slowly start out by testing the waters to see where he stood with you. If you were friends, enemies, or neutral.

🦌Little did he know that you were eyeing him from across camp or when he was sketching to see what he was looking at

🦌He would strike up conversations with you if he was going out to town to pick up supplies, but was surprised when you asked if you could join him.

🦌He slightly stuttered a bit but let you go anyway since he hasn't properly talked to you since you joined the gang.

🦌This was the perfect opportunity for him to really see you and your personality. And low and behold, he caught some cowboy/girl feelings🥺

🦌He is smitten with you. He adores your laugh, how you coo at animals, and won't hesitate to kick Micah off your chair if he's being an ass.

🦌He always saves a spot for you by the fire with a plate of freshly cooked food that was actually descent.

🦌If you happen to fall asleep on him he has no idea what to do. Should he pick you up? Should he let you sleep there? please help him....

🦌God forbid you talked in your sleep. He has to stifle laughs so he doesn't wake you up. And those long content sighs let's him know you are happily resting on him.

🦌He's a huge teddy bear beater. At times when it's super cold out, you bring a huge quilt and wrap it around both of you and lean on him.

🦌Thank god the fire makes his face red from the heat because he is blushing and stiff as a freaking board.

🦌Should he wrap his arms around you? He doesn't know.

🦌Small cute talks that he loves when you're tipsy. He lives for them and always looks forward for him.

🦌When he's tipsy/drunk it's a whole other story. Has his arms around you, places his head on top of yours, laughs and smiles a whole lot more.

🦌Which will lead him to tell you that you make him happy for once in his life.

🦌The next day he tries to avoid EVERYBODY. He's a nervous wreck and is afraid of what you'll say.

🦌You however were curious as to why he wasn't awake since he was a very early bird.

🦌He had his face in the pillow with only a thin sheet covering him

🦌"Arthur you're freezing!" You hurrying around to get him warmed up as he just lays there embarrassed.

🦌Finally sitting next to him you move the wild curls out of his face to see his cheeks a bright pink.

🦌"I like you too."
———————————————————