Chapter 1

Midoriya POV:
Ahh it was another wonderful day in school I get to hang out with my friends and with my boyfriend todoroki-kun. Today is our anniversary and I'm really exited until I got a message from shoto.

~text message~
❤️Shoto🥰: Hey Midoriya I have some bad news I won't beable to attend our anniversary today, I'm really sorry I'm just having family problem with my 'father' and I wish I could be there with you on our special day, again I'm really sorry❤️
💚Midoriya💚: oh hi Shoto it's ok I understand I just hope everything will go fine with you and your dad
❤️Shoto🥰: It's ok midoriya I'm really sorry again, I could take you somewhere tomorrow to make it up for you, I have to go now bye love you 😘
💚Midoriya💚: ok Shoto you don't have to worry bye love you too🥰❤️😘
~end of message~

I was really bummed that we had to cancel our anniversary today but I was ok.....ok I'm not okay, I've been getting these weird vibes from Shoto he keeps telling me the same excuse for the past few month, we weren't hanging out after school and in school like we normally do, he wouldn't let me come over to his house, cuddle with him, watch a movie, etc...but I shrugged it off thinking that I'm over reacting. Uraraka decided to take me to a this new restaurant that had open a few days ago to cheer me up, so I agreed and me,uraraka, and Iida walk there.

Todoroki POV:
As I finish texting midoriya that I won't be able to go celebrate our anniversary I texted momo
~text message~
❤️🥰😍Babe: Hey babe did you cancel your plan with that crybaby boyfriend of your??
❤️🥰😍😘💋 Hotty: Hey babe ya he actually took the bait, now on days it's so easy to lie to him it's been a few months and he hasn't even notice yet heh
❤️🥰😍Babe: So are we still meeting up in that new restaurant that open up a few days ago??
❤️🥰😍😘💋Hotty: yes we still are baby can't wait to see you I already miss you
❤️🥰😍Babe: me too any ways I have to go get ready see you in a bit babe😘
~End of message~

I was quite happy that I get to be with momo again but at the same time I feel bad for midoriya he is such a nice person and all but I wanted more so I went and dated momo for 5 months (midoriya and todoroki dated for 7 months)but oh well I'm happier then I've ever been.

No one POV:
Uraraka, Midoriya, and Iida were walking to the new restaurant. They were all excited to taste their food and especially there ice cream since they've heard it was really good. once they where outside uraraka look in one of the big windows that you could see from the inside, but then she was shook of what she had seen. Midoriya and Iida gave her a confused look so Iida also looked threw the window and stood there in shook, so then Midoriya decides to look.He regretted his decision. There in a table for two people where todoroki and momo, they where making out with each other once they separated the kiss todoroki look outside the window for the beautiful view, then his eye went wide, he had seen uraraka, Iida, and a heart broken midoriya that was on the edge of crying, momo look concerned and also look outside the window they both stare at the three that where outside the restaurant. Midoriya couldn't hold it anymore and ran away to god know where uraraka and Iida were screaming his name but he never stopped. They both gave death glares to todoroki and momo as they went to find midoriya. As midoriya was running he couldn't see properly since his eyes where blurry he had bumped into someone and he fell. Once he look up he saw....kacchan.With a mad expression.
—————————————————————
Omg this story is ass ahhh!!! I'm sorry if it's terrible but I have tried my best please don't judge me and I hope you enjoyed this story thank you so much for reading