Chapter 14

~No ones POV~
"Wait you did what!?!?" The whole class scream except for Bakugo he was frozen of what came out of Todoroki mouth.

'I'm so stupid why didn't I ask first fuuckkk!! I should have known better but why didn't I listen to Izuku I-I love him...why..why why why!!! His eyes were red that day like he was crying and I didn't say anything fuuccckkk!!!'

Bakugo wasn't listen to what the class were talking about the only feelings he felt was guilt and anger. He feel guilty for treating Midoriya bad the whole time without knowing the truth and he feels angry of himself for being stupid and angry that Todoroki was about to take advantage on Midoriya.

~with Midoriya~
~No ones POV~

As Midoriya was running home he didn't realize that he was about to bump into someone, until it was to late.

"Oww" Midoriya said as he was rubbing his tail bone while sitting on the concrete floor.

"Omg are you okay?" Midoriya said as he remembered he wasn't the only one that fell. Once he looked up who he had bumped into, it was the one and only, good friends with Eien and him.

Hitoshi Shinso

"Omg Shinso are you okay?Are you hurt? Do you need medical treatment? Do you need help? How's your head did you hit it to hard? How-" Midoriya was shush by Shinso covering his mouth with his hand to stop Midoriya babbling.

"Hey I'm okay Midoriya, I'm totally fine okay there is nothing to worry about" Shinso said while looking at Midoriya eyes, but then he notice how red Midoriya eyes were like he's been crying for days.(of course he has but our little Shinso doesn't know...yet)

"Hey were you crying?" Shinso said as his face was full with worry. Midoriya only gasp as he looked down remembering what happened at school with his classmates.

Shinso was about to tell Midoriya something until Eien came running calling Midoriya by his nickname.

"Zuzu!! Are you ok!?" Eien said as he catch up to both teens.

Midoriya only looked at the concrete floor as he started to cry once again as those awful words came back to him, shattering every piece of love and happiness he had left in his heart.

Eien saw that Midoriya was crying once again. So he pulled him into a hug. Making circles on his back while saying sweet this to his ear trying to calm him down.

Shinso was about to ask what happened, until he saw Midoriya was starting to fall asleep for crying so much. So Eien put Midoriya on his back so Midoriya could sleep comfortably while they walk home with Shinso.

~Midoriya household~

As they arrived at the house. There mother wasn't home, she was working overtime and will come back home the next day. Eien put Midoriya to bed as he tucked him in first putting him in comfortable clothes.(this is a sibling thing they do so please don't freak out)

Once done Eien went to the couch and sat down with Shinso. Eien explains everything that was happening with Midoriya the past few days at school.

Once Shinso heard this he was in rage mode so he excused him self as he went out side. Eien was sitting there planning on how to avenge his brother. But what kept him from killing someone is if Midoriya really wanted to move schools or just have classes privately.

'Soon Zuzu he will be back... and we will all be a happy family once again...just a few more days and he will be with us' Eien thought once he was imagining how everything is gonna be better once he comes back home.