Chapter 10

Okay so it looks like #3 got the most votes, so enjoy. :) (edited)
——————————————————

~No ones POV~
"Well my quirk is I could control all Earth elements" Eien said still hugging his lil bro while playing with his green curly hair.

"Wow Eien that's a cool quirk" Midoriya said staring at his older brother with sparkles in his eyes. Eien just chuckled at how much his lil brother has grown during the past few years.

"So aren't you going to introduce me to your classmates Zuzu?" Eien said looking at Midoriya with a warm smile.

"Oh ya" Midoriya started to introduce Eien every single of his classmate but when he had to introduce Todoroki and Momo he had a hard time so Bakugou told him who they are.

"I'm going to the restroom be right back" Midoriya said standing up going straight out of the classroom to the bathroom.

Eien went straight to Uraraka and lida because he had to ask a question that he knew they could answer his question since they are Midoriya friend.

"Hey um.. could you guys tell me why Zuzu had a hard time introducing me to that dual hair dude and that girl he's hanging...ok never mind making out with?" lida and Uraraka look at each other and then back to Eien.

"Well um.. the dual hair guy his name is Todoroki he is um Deku ex and the one next to him is his new lover."

"So what happened between them?" Eien asked in curiosity staring at Todoroki. Before Uraraka and lida could answer his question, Bakugou came in their conversation and answered his question.

"That fucking half n' half bastard cheated on him with bob the builder (idk😂😂)" Bakugou said with rage consuming in his body.

Once Bakugou answer his question. Eien felt rage in him as well and oh boy making Eien as an older brother angry for hurting his little bro is a big mistake.

'That fucking bitch, how dare he hurt my Zuzu, nuhuh I wasn't there for him his whole life and then I find out that he has been cheated on, bullied, and called names... no I can't take it anymore who ever hurts Zuzu again I will murder them' Eien thought to himself but he didn't knew that he had a murder aura coming out of him that sent chills to all the students when I mean all the students that includes Bakugou and Todoroki as well. (Mr.Aizawa is still sleeping like a kitten)

Midoriya waked in the classroom and felt the strong aura. He looked around and sees everyone shaking in a corner even Bakugou. Then he saw Eien just standing there his face fill with rage.. so Midoriya was worried about his older brother so he walked up to him, the whole class just stared at Midoriya shaking their head to DONT do it. Once Midoriya reaches Eien he tapped his shoulder.

Eien flinched and turned around and saw his brother standing there with worry and confusion in his eyes. Eien quickly hugged his lil bro really tight and Midoriya hugged him back still confused. Eien looked up and saw the whole class in the corner shaking.

"What?" Eien asked confuse. "N-NOTHING!!" the whole class screamed. "I TOLD YOU GUYS TO BE QUIET WHILE I TAKE MY NAP!!"Mr.Aizawa screamed to the whole classroom and they apologized.

The bell rang and the whole class packed up and left. The only people left in the classroom were Eien, Midoriya, Bakugou, Uraraka, lida and Todoroki.

Eien waited patiently for his brother while staring daggers to Todoroki as he felt uneasy so he left the room. Eien left a low growl from his lips as Todoroki left.

"Eien whats wrong?" Midoriya spoke up while putting his final book in his book bag. "I know what that bitch did to you" Eien said with a straight face. Midoriya looks shocked and looked down in the floor while holding in his tears.

'Shit what have I got myself into' Bakugou, Uraraka and lida thought to themselves.

"Why didn't you tell me... I could kill his ass right now if I want to cause no one is going to hurt you" Eien said as he was starting to head to the door to find Todoroki and beat his ass.

"No wait Eien please" Midoriya begged his older brother. Eien turned around and saw his little brother tearing up. Eien hugs his brother and patted his back giving him comfort as he let his little brother cry on his chest.

"Shsh it's okay... Lets go home... I'll beat his ass another day" Midoriya softly punched his brother and Eien just chuckled.

Uraraka and lida went home there own separate ways. While Midoriya, Eien, and Bakugou walked home all together. They chit chatted for a bit.

"So Eien I'm surprise that you lived in France for so long" Midoriya said with excitement. "Ya it's a beautiful place to be in when I first got there I didn't know a single thing so I started to learn French and I picked it up pretty quick..so now I could speak fluent French" Eien said with a smile.

"Ohoh could you teach me and Kacchan how to speak French..ugh... if that's okay with you and Kacchan" Midoriya said shyly. "Ya sure" Eien said happily. "Tch sure whatever" Bakugou responds with a tint of blush of Midoriya cute face expression.

The three boys have reach their destination. Midoriya and Eien said goodbye to Bakugou.
They both went inside but Eien was quite nervous to see his mom again.

~Eien POV~
'Omg omg omg Eien just take a deep breath in and out everything will be okay.'

"Don't worry Eien, Mom will be so happy to see you again" Zuzu said patting my back with his gifted smile and I smile back.

Zuzu was the first one to open the door "Mom I'm home and I have a surprise" he shouted. "Hey Izuku and what kind of surprise do you ha-" Mom stood there with a shock face, then she started to tear up.

"Oh oh my good Eniii!! My baby!!" Mom ran towards us and embraced me and Zuzu "oh my boys are with me all together once again" she said still crying. Me and Zuzu patted her back and hugged her back.

Once she was calm she told us to sit down to eat dinner we talked and catch up on things.
We watch some movie, old pics of Zuzu when he was small.

It hurts.... to see how far my lil bro went in life... all the problems that happened to him growing up... without me being by his side and protecting him...it hurt...but now I will protect him and mom with my whole life until my final breath.

It was nighttime I said goodnight to both of them. I lay down in my bed staring in the ceiling. 'Dad...why did you have to take me away from them when they need us the most...why...just come back...leave that cruel place please...and we will be a happy family again...please' those where the final thoughts I had before drifting off to sleep.

————-//////////—————-
I hope you enjoy this book sorry if I took forever to publish I was meant to publish this book on Monday but there has been a problem with my health that I could even concentrate on the book due to the pain that my body gave me. Well I feel much better now and have a nice day my lovessss!!!!!