Chapter 16 (#wattys2019)

~No ones POV~
The family pulled away from the hug as they all had a smile on their face. Midoriya was asking allot of question to his father and how happy he is to see him once again.

Mr.Midoriya had a good time hanging out with his family. He kept on saying that he is sorry for not being there for Midoriya when he was a little child and not being there for Inko to take care of him and help them. Midoriya and Inko told him that's everything is okay and to not apologize.

Once they finish eating the food Inko had made. Both boys help their parents clean up. Midoriya excuses himself after he finish helping and went straight to bed. Inko went to help her lovely husband get settle home.

While Inko was preparing some stuffs in their bedroom, Eien walked up to Hisashi.

"So Eien What has happened the past few days you first came here?" Hisashi asked Eien with concern in his voice.

"Well um not to good actually...um..." Eien didn't know what to say to his father. So he told Hisashi to sit down with him in the couch and he started to explain everything.

Once Eien finish explaining what has happen the past few days since he came back. Hisashi was really pissed off. He was gripping on the couch really tight as smoke was coming out of his mouth due to his quirk.

Hisashi thank Eien and send him to bed, as he sat there in the couch thinking of a way to help his son out and to beat the living crap out of the class.

Inko walked in the living room and told Hisashi that everything is ready and it's time for them to go to bed. Hisashi calmed down when he saw his beautiful wife smiling at him, making him smile as well. He walked up to her and kissed her in the lips as they parted away they both walked to their bedroom and sleep well.

But Hisashi was still planning on how to hurt Midoriya classmates especially the three students that broke Midoriya. Bakugo, Todoroki, and Momo.

~The next day~

Eien and Midoriya woke up as they got ready for school. Eien gave Midoriya a hug and said happy birthday, Midoriya thanked him as they continued to get ready for school. Once they went to the kitchen, Inko and Hisashi both screamed "happy birthday" to their son Izuku Midoriya.

Inko made a special breakfast for the family to eat happily and celebrate Midoriya birthday. Once they had finish eating breakfast the boys went to brush their teeth's again. They walked down stairs and that's when their father decided to drive them to school.

The boys said goodbye to their mother as Hisashi kissed her on the lips and told her he will come back after dropping of the boys. All three of them entered the car and drove off to school.

"So Izuku, what do you wanna do when you get out of school?" Hisashi asked Midoriya

"Hmmm... I don't know actually... we could do something fun as a family,it will be so much fun!!" Midoriya said with excitement in his voice.

Hisashi and Eien could only laugh at how energetic and cute Midoriya could be. Once they reached the school Midoriya smile faded and started shaking.

Hisashi notice this so he hold Midoriya hand.(Eien let Midoriya sit in the passenger seat while he sat in the back seat) Eien then notice and put his hand on Midoriya shoulder.

"Everything is going to be okay I promise I will be by your side, I will never let anything bad happen to you" Eien spoke with a soft tone as he rubbed Midoriya shoulder trying to calm him down.

"T-thanks E-Eien" Midoriya said as he was taking deep breaths in and out. While Hisashi was making circle motion with his thumb on Midoriya hand.

"Hey if they do anything to you just tell me okay... so I could beat their ass up" Hisashi said the last sentence with a whisper.

"Hey I heard that hehe" Midoriya said as he started to calm down and laugh at his father reaction.

Hisashi only smiled and patted Midoriya fluffy green hair. As he gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Ok now go in you two or you guys will be late" Hisashi said as he unlocked the doors.

Both teens walked out of the car but before they could close the door Midoriya turned around and have his father a hug.

"Thank you dad for coming back home... I love you..bye dad" Midoriya said smiling at his father and gave him a kiss on the cheek before walking to the school gate. Eien waved at his father goodbye and thanked him for helping him to calm down Midoriya.

Hisashi felt happy that his two sons are getting along and the fact that Midoriya calls him "Dad" makes him feel really love and regret for leaving him alone with his mother and all the struggles they both had to face.

Once Hisashi couldn't see both teens anymore. He went in his car and drove off home but before he could leave he called someone.

~Phone call~
Hisashi: hey are you all set up?
Spy:yes I am sir, when do you want me to start moving?
Hisashi:now they both entered the school just keep a eye on them especially on my little Izuku, understood?
Spy:yes sir
Hisashi:Good also if any of the classmates try to hurt Izuku or Eien inform me so I could teach them a lesson on not to mess with the Midoriya family.
Spy: yes sir understood sir
Hisashi: ok good bye

~end of phone call~

Hisashi could only smirk as he drove of back home to his beautiful wife, that's waiting for him and to help her prepare for Midoriya b-day party.

The spy went on top of a tree to get a better view of were both teens were. As they entered the school the spy soon moved from his spot following both teens being careful.

Once both teens passed by the spy spot, the spy put a device on both boys to listen what happen sin the classroom. As they entered the classroom. The spy went to a different spot took out their laptop and hacked into the school cameras and went into the classroom camera .

As the spy settle in they inform Hisashi that they put mic on both boys and hacked into the cameras to see the classroom. Hisashi thanked the spy and hanged up as he got home and open the door to be greeted with a hug from his wonderful wife Inko Midoriya.

———-/////////————

OMG!!!! Thank you guys so muccchhh ahhh!!! I never knew that I will get #wattys2019. So at first I didn't knew what it was since I'm still getting use to some things until I told my friend about it and she told me what it's about and omg!! I freaked out ahhh! Thank you guys so much I love you all ahhh!!! I just can't then my friend called me stupid because she asked me if I accepted the offer to get paid but I never accepted it because I thought that you guys will have to pay to read my book...but then she told me that the company will pay me but tbh I don't really care. But anyways thank you guys so much!!! I can't believe it love y'all and thank you for 15k read and 483 votes ahh love y'all byeee!!!! <3