Chapter 15

~No ones POV~
Eien and Midoriya waved goodbye to Shinso as they went their separate ways. Midoriya was shaking badly so Eien pulled his brother into a hug while rubbing circles on his back.

"It's okay...I'm here nothing will happen to you unless I'm here okay" Eien pulled out of the hug to look at Midoriya, as he started to tear up.

"I-I k-know I-it's just...that I..I'm scared... Eien I can't anymore...I j-just w-wanna d-disappear" Midoriya said while Eien let him cry in his chest while patting his back as well.

"Shsh..don't think like that okay...I'm here for you I will always be here for you I won't leave you anymore okay...let's go to class" Midoriya nodded in response as they walked in a peaceful silence.

Once they walked away from the spot they were in. They didn't notice that someone over heard what they were saying. That someone was Bakugo Katsuki. He started to tear up as he heard that the boy he loves wanted to disappear all because oh his actions and the class action towards him.

Bakugo started to walk to class before the brothers did, so he won't look suspicious. Once he stepped in the class room he felt the classroom full with sorrow and guilt. He tried to ignore the feeling while walking to his seat but he couldn't it hurt him to see that he let down the only boy he loves.

The door open, the whole class turned their heads around to see who is at the door. Both brothers were standing at the door as Midoriya had his head down trying to forget and block all the negative things his "friends" called him but it wouldn't work it will always come back and haunt him.

Uraraka walked up to Midoriya trying to talk to him. As she got closer and she touched Midoriya shoulder he flinched as he started panicking, thinking they will attack him again. As all the memories flooded back from middle school tears started to go down his cheek.

Eien pulled Midoriya away from Uraraka glaring at her as he took Midoriya to his seat ignoring everyone else. The whole class saw how Midoriya reacted as they realized that they went to far into hurting the once happiest cinnamon roll.

Mr.Aizawa walked in class as he started taking attendance. Once class was over, the students had extra time left since they finish earlier than Mr.Aizawa thought so he gave the class the rest of the period free but not to wake him up as he took his nap.

Eien walked up to Midoriya and sat next to him trying to talk to him so he could forget about everything that's been going on.

"H-Hey Midoriya" Kirishima said as he was pushed towards them as the rest of the class were scared of Eien attacking them again.

Midoriya only looked up as signaling him to continue. Kirishima got the signal as he started to talk again.

"W-we just wanted to say we are sorry for what we have done to you and we hope we could be friends again" Kirishima said while the rest of the class were looking at their direction.

Midoriya couldn't take his words seriously, he was too deep in the whole of pain and misery.

"He's lying to you...they don't want to be your friend they only feel pity about you since they knew they were wrong and hero's are never wrong right... they want to be hero's so they try to cover up their mistakes"

The voice said in Midoriya head as he took it all in processing. Once it hit him he was starting to tear up again. He stood up from his seat, Eien followed his action.

"I-it's okay... y-you guys s-shouldn't w-worry a-about me for f-feeling pity about m-me...b...but thank you guys anyways f-for t-trying... t-to cover u-up your m-mistakes" Midoriya said as he started to cry and ran out of the classroom.