2 - Flirting

Of course he knew how to flirt. Who was Uraraka kidding when she said he was incapable of flirting. That he "couldn't, even to save his life." Of course he could! In fact, he could flirt so well, that the next person who walked through the door was going to receive one of his world famous pick-up lines, and instantly fall in love. Unless it was Bakugou. Or Mineta. Ew.

He was waiting... for an awfully long time for someone to walk through the doors of the common room, to come back from a shopping trip, or wherever they were for the day. He figured the people who would be back soonest would be Iida, or Uraraka, who wouldn't take him flirting seriously. 

Maybe if it was someone like Kaminari or Mina it would just... weird them out. At least then he would know that it worked. 

But if there was one person he dreaded walking through the door almost as much as Bakugou or Mineta, it was Todoroki. 

His actual crush.

As much courage as he had around the other members of Class-1A, he basically melted near the half-and-half boy, making a fool of himself in almost every situation.

He suddenly felt nervous, more nervous than before, and decided that 'maybe this whole thing wasn't even a good idea to start with, maybe-'

His thoughts were abruptly cut off by a person entering the room, letting in a blast of cold air, making Midoriya shiver with the suddenness of the temperature change.

The aforementioned boy didn't seem to be overly bothered by the cold, not even wearing a heavy coat. Steam rolled off of his shoulders as he stepped into the room, his quirk de-activating as he shut the door behind him. 

Midoriya was frozen, watching the scene in front of him. If he was nervous before, now he was full-blown anxious. 

His feet didn't seem to agree with his brain as they dragged his unwilling body forwards, until he was standing so close to the other boy that if he were turn around, their noses would just about touch.

Which was exactly what happened.

Todoroki let out a surprised squeak and stumbled backwards into the wall, still leaving them closer than either boy was entirely comfortable with.

"Mi-Midoriya?"

 "Hey Angel, did you fall from the stars, because he must've put them in the Eiffel Tower." 

"What?"

He realized what he had said all at once and gasped out a shocked cry.

"OhmygoodnessIamsosorryIdon'tknowwhatcameovermeImadeabetwithUrarakaandIneededsomeonetoflirtwithandyouwererighttherebutIdidn't-"

Todoroki cut off Midoriya's long string of word with an unsurprised sigh. 

"I knew her sending me back early was suspicious. I just didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth. Of course she would set us up."

"What? What are you talking about? Who sent you back? Where were you?" The green haired boy fired off the questions at a rapid rate, leaving no time for any actual response.

"Me and Uraraka were out getting... things, but she said I could leave early, since all my shopping was done." Was his annoyed response as he slipped around Midoriya to walk further into the room.

Collapsing onto the nearest couch and shutting his eyes, Midoriya couldn't help but stare at the other boy. He looked so peaceful, his shoulders relaxed for once. The tension lines carved into his face were lessening as his breathing slowed, and fell into a steady pace.

Oh no. 

He was falling. Hard.

At that moment, he realized three things:

1. Todoroki had avoided his most of his questions

2. He was staring

and 3. He wanted nothing more than to kiss the beautiful, sleeping face, currently passed out on the couch in front of him

Oh shit.